『[𝟑] 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧』

look at how fine daddy looks here n e whore

⚠️ warning may contain hints of physical abuse and rape.⚠️

¡read at your own discretion!
—————————————

y/n pov

i was in my room watching naruto on netflix, waiting for my mom to come home with the sushi she promised. i heard the front door open and ran downstairs to go greet my mother when i came into contact with a face i'd never thought i'd ever see again

my mom's ex

"what the fuck are you doing here caleb" i say feeling myself getting more angry by the second.

"well i see someone missed me" he said closing the door walking closer to me.

i back away from him started walking up the stairs backwards.

"i asked once and i won't ask again, what the FUCK are you doing here caleb?" i say standing my ground.

"oh so while i was gone you grew some balls huh?" he said with a sly subtle smirk spreading across his face

i sat in silence waiting for him to give me an answer because i wasn't amused whatsoever

he sighs and continues.

"well if you want to know the real reason i'm here it's because i'm dating your mother again." he says not trying to hid his smirk anymore.

when those words fell from his mouth, my heart dropped out of my chest on to the floor. how could she? she knew the stuff he did to me!

"get out." i say in a tone laced with anger.

"what was that y/n" he said stepping closer to me.

i walked closer towards him standing my ground. i was so blinded by my anger i didn't care if i was getting too close for comfort.

"get. the. fuck. out. NOW." i say raising my tone and lifting my head to look this monster dead in his eyes.

"and why would i do that cupcake" he said with fully smiling this time.