『[𝟔] 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮』

look at himmm like ughhh those lips are so LUSCIOUS and his hair i just HDGSISBSUS let me not rn-

DO NOT PLAY THE SONG YET
———————————————

i knock onto my bestfriend's cabin

she came up with the idea that we come and stay out with our friend group there for the last couple weeks of summer before school starts back up. so i came through.

i hear clicks as the door unlocks and it's samy her bf who opens the door.

"hi tiny" samy says giving me hug.

tiny is my nickname in our friend group because i just so happen to be the shortest out of all of us.

"hi uniqua" i say squeezing him.
(bitch ain't that a backyardigan? -layna)

"is it the pizza?" i hear mattia's fat dino headass stomp down the stairs.

"no bitch it's something better" i say posing as he reaches the front door.

"i want a refund." he says turning samy.

i scoff pretending to be offended.

"take ya five dollar ass back up them stairs before i make change. refund that bitch." i say walking up to him having to tilt my head upwards to look at him.

he smiles, picks me up and spins me around and cling to him for dear life.

"i won't stop til you admit that you missed me." he says playfully.

" i guess we just gone be dizzy, dizzy as hell." i say being stubborn.

"ok, your choice" he shrugged off picking up his pace.

"OK OK ILL SAY IT JUSY PUT ME DOWN! IM TOO CUTE TO DIE YET." i say smacking his back.
(not necessarily 👁👄👁 -layna)

he puts me down on the ground and i start to lose my balance and grab onto his arm as he grips my forearms

"woah there tiny, you just can't be going around falling on people. if i didn't know you i would have dropped you." this dinowhore said to me.

"well atleast you're my friend." i say getting up to walk into the living room.

"hey bitchhhhh." i say walking into the living room to greet my best friend vanessa.