『[𝟏] 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬』

—————————————

—————————————

"baby, you coming?", mar called after me, distancing further away from my front porch.

"what about my parents?", i nodded my head back into my house, motioning his gaze towards my father and mother asleep on the living room couch.

"it's not like i'm gonna keep you out all night", he chuckled, looking back at me. "just come walk with me for a bit".

"but mar-", i started my eyebrows coming together.

"please?", he persisted.

"ugh, fine", i rolled my eyes, lightly shutting my front door. "just a bit".

+

mar and i walked hand in hand down the quiet streets of ottawa, the subtle gaze of the moonlight glossing over our skin.

he had given me his hoodie which was laced with his cologne, keeping me shielded from the reoccurring breeze flowing through the air.

"mar, look", i said, tugging at his hand a little. "over there".

i pointed towards the forest, watching in awe as a few deer emerged from the sea of trees.

i slipped my hand from mar's, pulling his phone out of his hoodie pocket and snapping a few pictures, only to send them to myself later on.

i placed his phone gently back into the pocket, interlacing my fingers with his once again as we continued along the sidewalk.

the faint sound of crickets chirping in the distance rang through my ears, making a calming sensation chill my spine.

we walked a few more blocks before my eyelids began to grow heavy, the happiness in my walk slowly deteriorating.

mar glanced down at me, his expression softening at the sight of me getting tired.

"you alright?", he asked, his voice low and husky.

"i'm tired", i replied, the high pitch in my voice making it sound like a whine.

"we should start heading home then", he nodded, beginning to crouch down in front of me.

"what are you doing?", i questioned.

"get on my back", he told me. "i'll carry you the rest of the way".

i let out a small giggle, balancing my body weight on his back as he stood to his full height, giving my a higher view of the atmosphere which radiated a euphoric feeling.

i rested my head on one of his shoulders, my eyes starting to flutter shut as he began to follow the trail back to my house.

"goodnight baby", i heard him whisper before i relaxed into his touch, letting the sway in his movements rock me to sleep
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
mari's corner
n e wayz this is based off a dream i had and was like why not so TADA.
muah🧚‍♀️💕✨