『[𝟐] 𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬-』

enjoy😚———————————

enjoy😚
———————————

*ringggg*

the bell goes off sending us off to another hour in hell..

history class

the one class i dreaded. i knew absolutely nobody at the school and it's been 2 days. the first time i came to school the teacher made everything awkward. so since then i just didn't talk.

i drag myself through the hall but then a herd of kids come rushing my way and because i'm considered short for my grade, i get dragged down the hallway.

after they dispersed, i get myself together and look around and find myself in a completely different corridor then i was supposed to be in.

||•||

i've come to the conclusion after several minutes:

i'm lost

so i try and look around for my class, and take a turn down the hall when i bump into a figure.

"oh my bad, i didn't see you" they said grabbing my stuff from across the hall.

"no it's ok it's my fault, i wasn't paying attention." i say getting my papers back in order.

he extends his hand to me and helps me up, then i finally get a glimpse of his face.

wow.

i thought to myself. i dust off my clothes.

"hey, are you new? i haven't seen you around here before." he asked.

"yeah i started 2 days ago and your name is...?" i asked.

"mariano, yours?" he said extending his hand.

"y/n" i respond shaking his hand.

"pretty name for a pretty girl." he said smiling handing me my binder.

"thank you. hey, i got lost on my way to mr.truben's history class because a group of kids dragged me here. so can you show me where it is." i ask putting my stuff in my backpack.

"sure, this way." he said pointing in the opposite direction i was going.

good god he gorgeous.

we made a couple turns and went down a flight of stairs.

"here we have it, hell." he said.

"ouu, you have him too?" i ask.

"yeah, last period. god is his class boring." he said rolling his eyes.

i laugh in agreement.

"well looks like i have to go in now." i say laced with sadness.

"hey, before you go. here's my number incase you ever get lost again and if you aren't too lost, meet me at the park near the bakery" he said handing me a slip of paper.

"ok we'll see." i say turning around to open the door.

luckily we had a sub because the teachers have a emergancy meeting. so the sub could careless about me being late.

i walk back to my seat and rest my chin in my palm.

i guess this school isn't too bad after all

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
mari's corner
here is another chapter which is also another depiction of one of my dreams. idk what's in the water but imma keep drinking it to keep having dreams like this. n e wayz see you in the next chapter
muah🧚‍♀️💕✨