『[𝟗] 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧』

so someone needs to tell wattpad to allow us to insert video because i got this edit-

n e whore enjoy :)
———————————————
i was sitting alone at the bar stools watching my bestfriend go have fun out on the dance floor. she currently grinding on some fine specimen that she found.

she dragged me out to this club with her that was downtown, it's new and it has the hype right now so she begged me to go.

she's DRUNK, i mean girl had 4 back to back rounds of fireballs and tequila, but so did i. it has yet to hit me so i'm currently in somewhat a tipsy state

i turn back around and rest my chin in my palm as i played with my straw in my drink.

i feel a presence next to me so i raise my eyes to look at who was next to me. it was this guy, he's cute. he has really nice curls, some freckles splattered across his face with piercing green eyes.

"do i know you?" i ask sparking a conversation with the stranger.

"no, but i came over here because you look lonely." he said flashing a small smile.

"i'm not lonely, i came with my bestfriend." i said slightly tilting my head in her direction causing him to look at her.

to my surprise she was on her way over her, stumbling over her own feet

"y/nnnnnnn, will you come dance with me now? you're being a party pooper." she pouted sticking her tongue out at me.

"who am i gonna dance with? you're all boo'd up with mr.tall stranger guy." i asked her turning the stool a bit.

"first off, his name is ashton and secondly, what about him?" she motioned to the guy i just met.

"i don't even know his name." i interject crossing my arms.

"hey you, what's y-your name?" she turned to him, her words running into each other

"my name is mariano but you can call me mar." he said to her then looking at me.

"nice to meet you mar, this is y/n. now that we are all aquatinted can we dance down?" she asked looking at me with her drunken puppy eyes.

" fine, we can dance." i roll my eyes and smirk

"yayyyy, let's go." she says yanking me off the stool