『[𝟏𝟐] 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞』

mar is still fine asf- and i'd say it again

mar is still fine asf- and i'd say it again. BAP BAP
side note i've been thinking about if he were to ever find this book... that would be unfortunate, but then again it's not even that good lol
————————————

i feel my heart break within seconds of me opening his room door. my eyes stinging, threatening to let tears fall from them. i start to feel sick to my stomach. i honestly can't believe the sight in front of me.

mar fucking some random chick, on the night of our anniversary.

i drop his handmade gift i spent months putting together. i hear the contents inside of the personally decorated container shatter, just like my heart.

the noise catches his attention causing his face covered in lust to be injected with guilt.

i turn around heading down the steps to leave his house. i hear stumbling as i get to the bottom of the stairs. i hear my name being called out by that god forsaken human being i call my boyfriend.

"wait y/n, just let me explain." he says chasing me down the street as i begin to sprint home.

i soon feel my body get weak as i am constantly reminded with the scene replaying inside my brain. i feel my mind scramble trying to figure out where i went wrong.

i feel my breaths become short as my chest begins to close up. my mind racing, heart beat increasing at an incredible pace.

it's a fucking panic attack.

i drop down to the ground as i feel the world enclose itself around me. i feel a hand touching my shoulder.

it was my best friend samy.

"what the fuck happened? are you okay?" he asked grasping both sides of my face looking for an answer.

"h-he ch-cheated on me." i just barely got out until mar came running towards us trying to talk to me.

i struggled to hide behind samy as he stood in front of me.

"yo what the fuck samy, move. i just wanna talk to her." mar said trying to get around him.

"mar does she look like she wants to talk to you right now?" he motions his head to me. revealing that i'm still shaking from the panic attack i was recovering from.

"ma please just let me talk to you." he said trying to get to me.

"i'm not your ma remember? it's that other bitch you had your dick in." i say getting myself together.

"what do you mean you know i love you, you know that baby." he said.

i scoff and roll my eyes at the comment he just made.

"i'm good samy i'll come in the house in a few." i say patting his shoulder.

he nods and heads back into the house still keeping an eye out on us.

"mar you don't fucking love me, if you loved me we would be at your house right now. enjoying each other's presence and gifts because what's today mar? our fucking anniversary." i say piercing into his heart. words drenched in venom.

"what gift do i get for being loyal to you for a year, staying by your side during the good and the bad, dealing with your mood swings? i get my so called 'boyfriend' stuffing his dick inside a random whore." i say pointing my finger into his chest.

my words have him silent as he sits and listens to how i feel.

"do you know how many given opportunities i have had to cheat on you and i didn't because i loved you? you know how many of your friends hit me up trying to take me
from you?" i say.

"and i stuck with your sorry ass, just to get cheated on." i shake my head in disbelief.

"it was all a misunderstanding, she provoked me and it i-" he says while getting cut off by me.

"and you stuffed your dick in her right?" i say standing with my hand on my hip.

he stays silent, acknowledging that he was wrong.

"i'm not just somebody who you can just expect to forgive and forget and just stay with you. i know my self worth." i say pointing my finger at myself.

"i hope you and the whore are happy and congratulations mariano on fucking up the last great thing you had in your life." i say before i turn around to head into samy's house.

he grabs my wrist and pulls me into his chest.

"i do love you just come back with me and let me explain myself, please?" he says wrapping his arms around my trapping me inside them.

"LET ME GO MAR!" i struggle getting out of his grip. i feel him squeeze me harder making it difficult to breathe.

"LET HER GO MAR!" i hear samy yells at mar.

"NO!" mar says as i feel myself being lifted off the ground.

samy punches mar and i feel myself being released from his uncomfortable grip.

i turn to see mar on the ground holding his cheek:

"i should've known you were a piece of shit." i scoff.

"fuck you and your fake love."

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
mari's corner
here's an update also
THANK YOU GUYS FOR 10K
it's crazy to think y'all actually enjoy reading my book
i love and appreciate you all
muah🧚‍♀️💕✨
alejandrostampon