『[𝟕] 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞』

he looks hawt on this picture even tho he do be crushing on devy doe

he looks hawt on this picture even tho he do be crushing on devy doe. so imma do us all a favor and crush her.🧚‍♀️💕😍✨

{side note malayna added herself in here-}
———————————————-

i'm sitting waiting for my "boyfriend", mar and "bestfriend" malayna to come over.

i know you're wondering why there are air quotes around their titles. well they are there because my bitch boy of a boyfriend is fucking that dirty whore i call my bestfriend.

and i know you're also wondering how i know, it was subtle hints at first.

he started coming in later more often, which could happen when his boss make him work over time but it was happening a lot more often.

he started kissing my forehead instead of my lips. i know it sounds dumb but one night i went to kiss him, he dodged it to kiss my forehead.

he would come up with dumb excuses to not hang out and when i would call malayna she would be busy.

and the last hint that they were messing around he brought up a date that malayna said she was going on with this new boy she started talking about just around the time mar started acting funny.

and they idiot of a boyfriend of mine was sexting her so... y'all sped asses got caught.

so they think i'm stupid, i can't wait til they come over.

i have something for them just wait.

i hear the front door unlock, it's mar.

"hey mami." he says walking over to me to me to kiss my forehead. i dodged it, he looked at me funny.

"i have on this skin cleanser and i can't touch my face." i lied.

"oh ok, what you been up to?" he continued on.

"nothing waiting for malayna." i say nonchalantly

"malayna? why she coming over here." i hear him say with faint hint of nervousness he was hoping i wouldn't not notice, but i indeed did notice it.

"we're supposed to be hanging out, i told you yesterday remember?" i said

"oh, OH yeah i remember." this lying ass mufucker said.