『[𝟖] 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮』

bruh ion wanna but i just might have to simp- he can gobble me swallow me drip down the side of me

bruh ion wanna but i just might have to simp- he can gobble me swallow me drip down the side of me...👁👅👁

—————————————————

he opens the door and i made eye contact with him, i sit and scan his face as i missed him. from his beautiful hazel eyes and his soft pillowy curls to every unique freckle on his face.

he does the same and i start to tear up when he picks me up and kissed me.

it took me by surprise but i kissed him back as he grasped the back of my thighs holding me up and i wrapped my thighs around him.

he turns around to close the door and lock it. he finds the closest empty wall around us and pushes my back against it as the kiss continues to heat up. i moan into the kiss and it was like fuel to his flame that was ignited inside of him.

he moves us from the wall to his room and locks the door. he walks over to the bed and placed me down and starts to kiss down my jaw to my neck while slowly grinding his hips into me. causing me to let out soft moans.

he continues down my neck to my collarbone and reaches down for the hem of my shirt and lifts it over my head. he takes off his own shirt and resumes his previous actions kissing down the valley of my chest giving both of my boobs attention.

he begins to unbutton and take off my pants as he looks up at me enjoying every minute of this. he smirks against my body. he sucks harshly making me gasp as he leaves hickeys trailing down from my chest to my waist band of my panties.

"get up." he stands up and looks down at me.

i get up and he sits down. he slowly pulls down my panties looking up at me as my lip is tucked inbetween my teeth. they pool at my ankles and i step out of them.

he begins to lean back onto the bed scooting to the center of the bed.

"i want you to sit on my face." he says slightly popping his head up to look at me.

i froze in shock from the words that just escaped his mouth but i still do as i'm told. i climb onto his bed and crawl over to straddle his chest.

i slowly move closer to his mouth. once i'm positioned directly above his mouth, he locks his arms around my thighs holding me in place.

he looks up at me as he licks a bold stripe causing me to shudder to the familiar feeling that i've been deprived of. he continues licking me in figure eight motions, making me let a out slightly louder moan than the others.

he increases the pace, keeping his eyes on me as he watches my face contort. his tongue begins to work wonders, reaching every part of me.

i grab onto his arms as he sends me into ecstasy. i try to muffle my moans by biting my bottom lip but he slaps my thigh.