『[𝟏𝟏] 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝』

ok imma try to say sum camari would say-

"ugh look at papi mar bein all FOINE for me ✨"
intro by:alejandrostampon
——————————————
mariano's pov

i hang up the facetime call and get up from my bed to put some clothes on. it's currently 1:40 am so i have to be quiet. i walk over to my dresser and grab a beater and a polo shirt y/n bought me recently.

i head over to my closet for some black ripped jeans, my red, white,and black jordan1s, and a black nike hoodie. i set my clothes on my bed and head to the bathroom.

i close the door and start my shower. i start to strip myself of my pajamas and open the glass door to step inside.

i close the door, soon afterward submerging my hair under the warm water causing my usual fluffy curls to deflate laying onto of my head. the water cascades down my back i start to wash my hair.

the warm water soothing my muscles along with the smell of my men's body wash sends my body into the ultimate state of relaxation. after i finish washing myself, i turn the water off and grab my towel from above the glass door.

i cover my lower half carelessly with the red towel and step out. i walk up to my mirror whiping away the fog that covered the reflective glass behind it revealing my face.

i lean over the sink to brush my teeth with my all natural toothpaste. i spit out the concoction, rinsing it out of my mouth. looking up to see myself in the mirror. i start to apply my hair products in my hair, then head into my room to dry off completely.

i drop my towel as i pick up the articles of clothing to put on. i head over to my dresser to grab a pair of socks then i head back to my bed to put on my shoes.

i finish lacing up my shoes and and walk over to my full body mirror adjusting my clothes looking over to my left to find my shelf filled with cologne. i grab my new ysl cologne which is y/n's favorite. i look at myself as i see my hair is almost dry.

i grab my necessities like my keys, charger, wallet, and phone. i turn off my lights and open my room door to sneak out. i made sure the alarm was already disabled before opening the door. i hop into my car starting it up and i start driving to my next destination.

a good 20 minutes go by as i arrive at her house. i head to the back yard where she usually lets me from the back door. i text her to letting her know i'm out back.

baby😚💞

me
i'm out back mami
seen

baby😚💞
here i come🤗
read @2:00

i let out a soft chuckle as i close my phone and shove it back into my pocket again. i hear the lock click and come face to face with the love of my life. i see a smile creep across her face as she extends her arms out to me wrapping them around me. i do the same actions indulging in her scent.

i feel her chest rise and fall as we stand enjoying each other's embrace. i look at her as she looks to me sitting in a comfortable silence. i see a smirk glide across her innocent face as she takes my hand and brings me inside.

i sit on her couch she has in her room as she comes to straddle me initiating an intimate kiss. i feel her hands find there way to the sides of my face as mine find my usual place on her waist bringing her closer.

the kiss wasn't rough it was gentle and soothing. a simple action to reciprocate our deep love for each other, without lust. this was pure love. i slide my hands up and down her wides as she lets out soft gentle moans. i remove my lips to kiss down to her jawline to her neck and chest.

she hums in the feeling of my kissing her and i smirk against her letting out a small laugh as i begin to tickle her. i hear her cute chuckles as i continuously tickle her until she was in tears full of laughter.

"p-please i q-quit." she says try to push me off her.

i stop to see her face cover in tears of joy. i bring my hands to her cheeks wiping them away.

i get her a kiss and she leans in for another, and another. i grab the sides of her face and kiss her all over her beautiful face as one of her million dollar smiles crept upon her face with soft giggles.

i look back up at her once i finish looking at her analyzing every perfect feature on her face.

her soft skin, her gorgeous e/c orbs that glitter every time she's happy or excited, her cute nose, her perfect imperfections that i tell her are gorgeous to me, her heart warming smile, her contagious laugh, her comforting voice.

one thing i knew for sure is that i was in love, deeply in love with her. she was my everything and will be forever. one day i'm going to marry this girl i thought to myself.

"what's wrong bubba?" she says as her face shows signs of concern.

"nothing baby, just thinking." i say snapping from my trance.

"what were you thinking about?" she says in a soothing voice

"how i'm gonna marry you one day, and we'll live together in a big house with our own children." i say smiling at her.

"really?" she says as her face lights up.

"yes i'm gonna marry you and we are going to grow old together." i say giving her a kiss bringing her in for a hug rubbing her back.

"hey baby?" she asks.

"yes bebita?" i responded.

"i love you." she says.

"i love you too." i say leaning to kiss her forehead.

"i also have something for you." she says getting up from on top of me.

"and that is?" i question as she grabs something off her dresser.

she turns around with her rolling tray in her hand and sat onto the couch again, grabbing one of the blunts she's already rolled up. she turns to me.

"let's get faded."

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
mari's corner
i update again tada!
i kinda have motivation so... i might update the other books-
MIGHT
n e whore i love y'all and thank y'all for 9k😭
muah🧚‍♀️💕✨
alejandrostampon