『[𝟏𝟑] 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥』

so basically i'm excited for this, this is a request from marianofanfics

so basically i'm excited for this, this is a request from  marianofanfics

LOOK AT THEM AND BLACK AND WHITE- DNSNJSKSS IVE BEEN SNARLING AT MY PHONE FOR 20 MINUTES

ne whore enjoy😙

warning this is really kinky😳
————————————

"you don't have to do this." mar said for the millionth time.

"yeah if you're uncomfortable we can forget about the whole thing." samy continues.

"i said it's fine i want to do this." i reassure them for the thousandth time within 10 minutes.

"you sure baby." mar said carefully rubbing my cheek.

i lean in to kiss him and nod. a smirk grew across his face.

"ok princess i want you to listen to me, if you don't there will consequences. do you understand?" he says taking his index finger to lift my chin to make eye contact with him.

i nod in response which apparently wasn't enough when he grabbed my throat grabbing my attention once again.

"use your words y/n." he said sternly.

"yes daddy." i say

"good girl." he says bringing his face to mine to give me another kiss which progressively got more heated.

he's the first to pull away with a string of saliva in between us.

"now kiss him." mar instructs me.

i do as i'm told and crawl across the bed to samy to kiss him. i straddle his lap and his hands make their way to my waist.

i lean in to kiss him and hold the sides of his face as he brings our bodies closer together. he moves his hands to my ass massaging it, causing me to softly moan into the kiss.