More than this *Liam James Payne* chapter 1

I sat here looking out the window in the rain, i had moved to england a couple months ago from Australia, the weather here was so different, in australia it barley rained and if it did it was nothing like this, it was like a cloud of mist that never went away.

I had been here for a couple months unpacking and i hadn't been to school yet and tomorrow was my first day. I started thinking about how my life has changed, In australia everything was different i had friends and i miss them so much, my best friend Alana she was always there for me, we talked about everything literely everything! i couldn't even call her because of the time zones i missed her so much!

It reached 11pm and my mum walked into my room, "Jesse," she said, "time for bed you dont want bags under your eyes for your first day."

i replied, "alright goodnight mum,"

i layed in my bed and fell asleep.

"Buzzz buzz buzz," My alarm clock woke me, i slowly got up and zombied over to the shower, i got out then walked over to check the weather, still raining, i put on a pair of skinny jeans and my favorite checkered shirt, i straightend my ligh brown hair and then applied my masara and eye-liner.

I walked out of the house because my school 'Dalis high' was only a two minute walk away, i got there and walked in the front doors, it was crowded, so i put my head down trying to find my locker then S098 for my enlgish class, i got to my locker when suddenly something crashed into me, i fell to the ground, i looked up to see a boy, his brown eyes and light brown hair overwhelmed me,

he spoke, "Verry sorry love, I'm liam by the way, You're new am i right?" his beautiful english accent was amazing,

I smiled and replied, "that's alright Liam, I'm jesse and i've just moved here from Australia, by the way do you know where room S098 is i have to be there for enlish with Mz Ryans?"

Liam smiled and said, "follow me i have to same class,"

i smiled and we walked there together.

--------------------------------------------

what do you guys think :)