More than this *Liam James Payne* chapter 2

As the day went by I got to know Liam more and more, He was an amazing person, and yet the people at Danis high didn't think so, there was this group of boys, 3 of them their names were Lachlan, Jackson and Kyle. They were tall and big, they were muscley and very very mean. Liam was actually very atractive and i couldn't see why they were so horrible to him. This was all very knew to me, In Australia everyone was nice but here it seemed like morals don't actually matter.

I could see it was affecting Liam, so every time they said something i would just smile at Liam i guess it was just to let him know that i was his friend. In 4th period Liam had hpe while i had Maths so we said goodbye and went our separate ways.

When i got into maths everyone kinda stared at me, was it because i was hanging out with Liam? i thought to myself, I just smiled and forgot about it. When i got to my seat the girl next to me wrote me a note. it read

"Hi! you're the new girl right, jesse is it? there is a lot of rumors spreading about you and Liam you know him? well yea, I'm Ashleigh so welcome but if you want to have a good school life, stay away from Liam Payne."

I wrote back

"Yea I'm Jesse, what's wrong with Liam? is that why everyone was staring at me? I'm really confused right now? England's weird...."

she then wrote

"Yes, that is why people were staring at you. Liam is not popular he's very nice and people don't like that about him, i dont get it but oh well, do you wanna hang out at break? By the way, i like your accent :)"

"sure," I replied

Break time came and Ashleigh and i walked out of class together, it turns out her locker was right next to mine, this helped me because then i knew i wouldn't get lost trying to find her at break, we sat down in the auditorium were students went when it was raining, It was the last break of the day and it seemed to go very quickly, I have science with Ashleigh and Liam so we all sat together I was in the middle as ashleigh didn't want it to be like she was sitting with liam.

"twanngg" the home time bell rang, all the students stood up and walked out, the teacher had not even told them to yet, this was very confusing as in Australia the teachers told us to do everything, but i got up with my friends and walked over to our lockers.

I hugged ashleigh goodbye then started walking home.

someone called my name, "Jesse!! wait!"

it was Liam, i smiled as he ran up behind me, "is this the way you walk home?"

i nodded, Liam smiled and said "Same with me want to walk together?"

i smiled and said, "of corse liam"

On the way home, the three boys that were being mean to Liam drove past us in the car, Liam told me to look down and pretend not to notice them, they kept going past us, I accidentally looked up one of them laughed and then they drove through a puddle splashing liam and i, they laughed anddrove off, my checkered shirt stuck to my wet body and Liam could see i was cold so he gave me his jacket, we got to my house block and Liam stopped and said, "well here's my block, nice alking with you,"

I giggled and said, "Your block you're kidding this is my block" we both walked inside and Liam took his jumper back as we got into the lift. 

------------------

like it :) x