More than this *Liam James Payne* chapter 10

Liam and i were sitting on the couch He lent in at me and i could feel his breath on my neck, his hands wrapped around my hips and he lay me down on the couch, slowly he un-buttoned my shirt as a un-buttoned his. Liams phone buzzed and he pulled away to check it, he looked worried, "Jesse, I have to go now, lock the door after me and stay with zayn and dont answer the door, I'll call you if it's me" He said running out the door. I did as he said and told zayn, he nodded and stayed up with me.

Pasing back and forth for hours wondering what Liam could be doing, i was so worried and i could tell Zayn was as well, i looked at him and he stood up next to me, grabbed my arm and sat me down on the couch, he started singing, i smiled because i knew it was corny but he has an amazing voice, he sung Let me love you "mario", He wispered "This is the song i am going to sing for my x-factor audition," I fell asleep in Zayns' arm because i knew i was safe.

i woke up what seemed like moments later, my phone was ringing, It was Liam! i answered, "Liam Oh my gosh are you okay"

"look jesse open the door in like 10 seconds okay?"  he said urgently, i jumped up off the couch and opened the door, Liam ran in and shut the door straight behind him, locked it and told me and Zayn to go to the bedroom, we heard bangs on the door as Liam phoned security, the bangs stopped as the security guards came and took the people outside away. tears were streaming down my face, I ran up to liam and fell into his arms, he pushed my chin up to look at his eyes and then he wispered, "Jesse, everything will be alright, I'm here now" i just cried even more and Zayn looked on petting his dog and smiled at liam.

we all sat down on the couch, and i was lying on liams chest, my eyes shut and i heard Zayn say to liam, "she's a keeper mate, good luck" Zayn then walked off and went to sleep I slept in Liams arms and he fell alseep later on. even though i knew it wasn't everything felt perfect.

i woke up to a loud noise, i had no clue what it was or where it came from! the room was black and i couldn't feel Liam with me, what can i do?

-------------------------------------------------------

What's happening

where's Liam

comment what you think (: x

p.s. sorry it's short next one will be longer