More than this *Liam James Payne* chapte 13

Zayn, got his stuff and went home after we got back from The movie, Liam did the same my parents were coming home tonight. about 5 minutes after Liam left, my dad unlocked the door and walked in, "Have a nice weekend sweetie" he asked,

"It's was pretty good actually, Ashleigh and i went out to the theme park and to see a movie" I replied happily, "I'm sorry we didn't bring you, it's just your nana doesn't like you" dad said funnily, i laughed and helped Tom unpack.

I cooked lasange for dinner and we all sat around talking about our weekends, Mum told tom to go to bed and dad went to shower, "Jesse, i don't know if you've noticed but there is a fit boy living just down the hall" She said nudging my shoulder.

I laughed and said, "really mum, we should organise a dinner with their family, you know to get to know them."

"Great Idea!" mum shouted, "I'm going to go write an invitation" i just laughed as i knew she was talking about Liam, and she was right Liam was Fit! and well, i kinda loved him.

That night Liam and I stayed up texting for hours, i got one from Liam at around 12:30 am saying "Poop! It's so late! i love how i can talk to you for hours and not know any better, I'm going to sleep now (: walk with me to school tomorrow :) xx"

"It'd be my pleasure :) haha night Liam" I replied before dozing off.

I got up and it was raining, argg!. I showered and put on my white singlet and my denim over top, i braided my hair to the side and put on my beenie and plain black shorts with long socks and my purple vans, had breakfast, brushed my teeth and walked out the front door, sure enough there was Liam, he looked me up and down and said, " I swear, you get more beautiful each day." I smiled and he reached for my hand. We walked into the elavator we stood in the corner with liams arms wrapped around my waist, an elderly couple got in and the man looked at as and said, "You two are cute" we smiled and they got off and the breakfast floor.

Liam and i walked hand in hand to school, I actually didn't care about the people talking about us, nothing could ruin today, nothing. except maybe that! Who was she? and why was she hugging Liam, Oh. My God. did she just kiss him!? i walked up to him, "Liam?" I said trembeling, "who's this"

i could see the shock in Liam's face, "well, erm this is---"

i cut him off, "i thought, you liked me" i said running into the girls toilets with tears streaking down my face. i ran into a cubical and just sat there crying. why would he do this to me, wasn't it clear i, well I loved him?

I heard someone walk in, i pulled my feet up off the ground trying not to cry as much as i was, "Jesse? are you in here? It's ashleigh, Liam told me to come and get you," she said, i slowley puched open the toilet door and looked at her, she came and sat with me and hugged me, "What did he do to you?" she asked

-------------------------------------

who's this girl?

what was Liam doing with her?

votes, comments <3 (: x