More than this *Liam James Payne* chapter 6

I couldn't sleep that night, not knowing what tomorrow would bring, I was terrified. i finally drifted off but woke up seconds later to a text, it was from liam, "Jesse, i am worried about you, don't make any eye contact tomorrow and go straight home after school i have some other stuff to sort out okay? x L-"

I replied, "Ok Liam I promise (: x please dont do anything stupid"

I fianlly got some sleep and woke up showered and got dressed for the day, packed my bag and walked out, Liam was waiting at my door again and we walked to school. I got there and walked straight to my locker and put away my bag i collected my science and math books and shut my locker.

someone called my name, It was Alyshia. i looked up and she laughed and came over to me and pushed me onto the groud, and she said, "I dont know if you know me Jesse, but you soon will" she laughed then walked away. i was just sitting there in the middle of the hallway, what did she want with me? i am new? suddenly i heard Liams beautiful voice, "Jesse? oh my gosh are you alright" he asked as he helped me up, "I'm fine i replied," trying to smile.

We got into our science class and i sat next to ashleigh and liam, ashleigh was so funny she always made me laugh, I had ivited her over this weekend because my family are going to see my grandma in wales and my grandma told them not to bring me, i dont know why but she doesn't like me, but she didn't. ashleigh said she was coming over, so i knew i wouldn't be alone.

both ashleigh and liam had english next but i had math, i was scared being all alone. but i knew to just look down whenever people talked to me. I had mr. Ritz again for math, i wasn't paying much attention because all i was thinking about was yesterday. and what Liam is doing after school, i didn't was to walk home alone but i had to.

the bell rings and i walk out for lunch getting knocked around in the hallways trying to make it to my locker when i opened it all the papers fell out. i picked up 1 and it said, "Watch out walking home" another one said "keep your slutty hands away from my man" i sighed, stoped reading them and when to the bin. liam walked over and said, "Hey jess, what you got there"

"nothing" i said quickly, he grabbed one are read it, "Go back to Australia, Slut"

"Jess who sent you these," he said angrly

"i dont know"  i said glomily

"look don't worry about it love," he said smiling

That break i ran into lachlan and the others, He grinned at me and i backed away slowly, then out of no where something hits me in the face, It hurt so much i fell to the ground i look up with tears in my eyes to see alyshia smiling, "I told you to stay away from my man," she said gripping kyles' shoulder they all laugh and walk away, something was dripping down my face, her ring, that bitch! she cut me. I brushed it off and walked out to the grass feilds and sat, Liam came and saw my face, "what the hell happend to you?" He asked, he sounded angry but worried at the same time,

"oh hmm nothing just tripped and fell" I said with a smile, he laughed then went on.

the bell rang and we went back to class, the rest of the day went very fast, I hugged my friends goodbye and ran home, i was scared something would happen on the way home. i got into the lobby and went straight home, locked the door and sat in my room looking out the window, I saw them the three boys, they waved at me and smiled. i waved back nevously, Lachlan pulled something out from behind his back!!!

------------------------

what was it?!?

comment what you think (: x