More than this *Liam James Payne* chapter 3

Later that night my parents went out for a romantic dinner and i was left home alone with my little brother, when i received a text message, "Hey Jess, wanna go out for coffee? L-"

i relied "Liam right? and sorry can't baby sitting brother :("

another one

"yes it's Liam, damn wanted a coffee :("

I said, "Well Leyyumm ;), you can come over for a coffee room number 67"

no reply, I sighed guessing he didn't want to come over, minutes later a knock on the door, I walked over and looked through the peep hole and sure enough Liam was standing there with about 5 coffee cups in his and, I opened the door, I smiled at him and let him in, he said with an adorable smile, "I didn't know what type of coffee you like so i made 5" 

I just smiled at him taking them out of his hand.

We started talking and i asked him, "Liam, why are those boys so mean to you at school?"

Liams face quickly turned, I could see he was sad so i said, "actually dont worry about it" trying to cover up. "No, dont worry about it jesse" he said, "I dont know, people just dont particularly like me and never have, I'm very sorry they splashed you today, they don't even know you it was very rude." he did a little fake smile thing.

Soon after my brother Tom walked out, "is the your boyfriend jesse?" he teased poking his tounge out. Liam laughed and i just glared at Tom, he started complaning that he didn't like his new class, Tom was only in grade 1 so he had only just started school, he said "people are teasing me because my voice sounds funny, It's not that! it's my aussie accent." He sighed

Liam said, "I know what it feels like mate, wanna watch a movie, toy story's my fav," Tom nodded and i smiled,  

Tom went and grabbed the Toy story trilogy, After hours of watching the movies, I said to tom, "Tom, time to go to bed, school tomorrow, ill be right back liam." I took tom to his room tucking him in, "sleep well" i wispered and then walked back out to liam. "He'll sleep now, thankyou for being so nice," i said.

Liam said, "well, I'd better go now dont want you staying up to late, my room numbers 64 if you even need anything," I giggled as he walked out the door.

I went into my bedroom and logged onto my emails, i thought i may as well fill Alana in on everything that had happened on my first day, i wrote.

"Alana <3 i miss you so much, today was my first day at Dalis high, I met this guy and He's amazing, his name is Liam and he's so sweet :D :D but people there dont really like him, and i wouldn't know why... :( I also met this girl in math her name is Ashleigh she's a really good friend, england is so different to everything back there <3 i miss you heaps and tell me everything that has happened -J"

Send.

My parents had just got home and i stayed up a little later just thinking about my day. I eventually dozed off.

---------------------------

what do you guys think :) x