More than this *Liam James Payne* chapter 8

We opened the door to Liam apartment and he took me straight into his room, "stay here," he said walking out to the kitchen, he came back in minutes late with an ice pack, some food, coffee, and movies. Liam smiled and said, "I'm sorry you had to meet me, you wouldn't be hurt if you didn't", I just looked at him and said, "Liam, if I had not met you, my life would be boring and I would've been lonely this weekend" i smiled and he laughed.

We sat on his bed watching movies all day, I smiled and said, "Liam wanna go back to my apartment now?"

"are you sure jesse?" Liam replied

"Yes, anyways if we want to leave yours is only down the hallway" I smiled and we walked out to my apartment.

everything was great, we went into my room and were going to skype a couple people, Alana was on and she video called us, i answered and told Liam to hide, "Jesse!" she screamed,

"Alana! oh my gosh I've missed you so much" i replied happily

"Jess, what happened to your face" she asked worridly

"Umm nothing, Oi you told me you wanted a pic of Liam well here he is" I said as Liam popped up from under my bed. "Hello love," Liam said

"Oh My Gosh, he is fit" Alana said trying to sound british

we'd all been taking for a while when alana started edging liam to take his shirt off. Liam looked at me and wispered "are all your friends this perverted," i laughed

and said, "aww come on Liam, pleeaasseee"

he groaned but slowly undid his shirt buttons, Alana screamed as his shirt was off i just laughed and kiss liams cheeck, then alana said, "Jess, I'm sorry but I have to leave got school tomorrow and It's very late, love you byyee" She hung up and went to sleep.

I turned my laptop off and sat there just looking at liam, he smiled and i said, "put your shirt back on you show off" he laughed and put it back on not doing up the buttons. I had never felt so happy with a guy, When i was with Liam it was just magic. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I looked at Liam confused but slowly i walked up and looked throught the peep hole, it was A boy, someone I'd never seen before, I called Liam over to see if he knew him. Liam came over and smiled Let him in, thats my friend Zayn.

-----------------------------------

How does Liam know Zayn

why is Zayn at jesses' house?

comment what you think :) x