More than this *Liam James Payne* chapter 12

I woke up screaming in liams arms, Was it all just a dream? Liam shuffled looking at me worried I asked him, "Liam, what happened last night?"

"we cooked pasta and watched movies than Zayn went to sleep and so did we" He replied happily, "why" "Oh nothin, just had a terrible dream" I said in releif. Zayn ran out of my room in shock, "is everything alright? i heard a scream" he asked, he sounded very worried

Liam replied, "Just a bad dream, now who wants breakfast" 

"I'd love some," I said

"Me too" zayn yelled, Liam got up and cooked eggs and bacon while i had a shower and got dressed, i couldn't help myself but to think about my dream, why was that on my mind?

I brushed it off and went to have breaky with the boys. Liam was an excellent cook, we ate and then went over the plans for the day. We were going to a theme park and were going to see a movie, it sounded perfect. The boys got ready and i was texting ashleigh. Liam looked amazing, He was wearing a grey beenie, with a blue checkered shirt and jeans, Zayn had a blue t-shirt on with faded jeans. I smiled at them as we walked out the door.

We got to the Liam park and Liams eyes lit up, he was like a little kid, we all ran around the park going on every ride we could, We got to the "mountain rocker" I sat next to Liam and Zayn sat on Liams other side, it was really scarry and as we were going down the drop i grabbed onto liams hand, He smiled at me and held it tightly, I knew he wasn't scared but he was amazing, we went on the "log ride" it probably was a bad idea wearing a white shirt today but i couldn't care if it went 'see-threw' because i was having an amazing time, we left the theme park and headed to the movies.

We saw a romantic comedy it got to a scene where the couple were kissing in the rain, Zayn nudged liam and looked at me, Liam put his arm around me and i looked into his eyes, we lent in towards eachother and his soft, warm lips pressed up agaisnt mine, We kissed passionately. Then movie ended and Liam and i walked hand in hand home, this, well, this was amazing. i loved liam more than anything.

------------------------------------------------

is there relationship going to last?

comment and vote please

like it (; x