More than this *Liam James Payne* chapter 5

I didn't know what to do, I really liked liam and couldn't bare to see him hurt, But he didn't want me to go and to be honest i didn't either. his eyes became swollen and the bruising was really bad, I couldn't bare to see him hurt, I had made my choice, I was going....

4th period came and another girl walked in the room, I had never seen her before, She was Blonde, Tan had perfect blue eyes and she was so skinny, i looked at her and she glared at me, She walked up to kyle and the started making out, I kinda got the face she was Kyles' girl, Her name was Alyshia, She looked at me talking really loudly, said to kyle, "Ew, I'm guessing the new school slut?" Kyle nodded and Liam looked at me, "Jesse, dont worry about her, you're amazing" I smiled and said, "Liam I'm going over to Ashleighs place for the afternoon and will be walking home with her, is that alright?" He looked at me smiled and nodded.

Time came to go home and i found Ashleigh hugged Liam goodbye and pretened to walk off with Ash. She hopped in her car and everyone had left. I walked over to behind the toilets, sure enough Lachlan was waiting for me. I took a deep breath walked toward him. He gave me a horrible grin and the two others came out holding Liam, Liam Gasped and shouted at me to run then the other boys punched him and made him shut up. "well, look who decided to show up, Now come closer." Lachlan said with a wicked grin. I held my ground and said, "Not until you let Liam go,"

"alright then," The two boys chucked Liam onto the ground, he got up grabbed my hand and we ran as fast as we could to get home.  Got inside and sprinted the the elavator the door closed just as the boys got inside the block. Liam looked at me and said, "that was the most stupid you could've done, but thankyou," I smiled at him and said, "Liam I've only known you for a little while but you should knowI'd do anything for you."

The elavator door opened and we walked to our apartments, i smiled and waved goodbye.

I texted Liam and said, "Liam i can see them waiting at the bottom of the apartment,my parents and Tom are out. I'm scared  what are we going to do tomorrow :( J-"

he replied, "Jess, I'm on my way over L-"

I opened the door and hugged him.

we sat down in my bedroom and looked out the window, i was pretty sure they could see and, I was terrified, Was England always like this, i wanna go home.

Tears slowly ran down my checks, Liam saw a wiped them away. I really liked him, maybe he felt the same, i really hoped so.

-----------------------------------

does Liam feel the same?

what are they going to do tomorrow?

what does Alyshia have in store for jesse?