Open Your Eyes and See

**

Four Months Later...

"Papa! Daddy! Wakey wakey!"

Derek could feel Alec's little knees digging into his ribs trying to wake them up. He could hear Stiles grumbling about giving him five more minutes.

"It's my birthday! Birthday breakfast!" Alec demanded as he tried harder to wake the two of them.

"Babe, your pup's hungry..." Stiles grumbled as he buried himself deeper into the sheets.

"He's your pup too, you know..." Derek said as he sat up and saw their son grinning at them, one tooth missing in the front. His brown hair, like Stiles',was all over the place and his green eyes were bright and big.

"Papa! Birthday breakfast!" Alec demanded once more as he threw himself into Derek's arms and kissed his scruffy cheek, "Morning, Papa! Will Peter come to my birthday party?" Alec asked.

Until this day, Derek still doesn't know why Alec loves having Peter around. He knows that Peter loves spending time with Alec as well, even though he doesn't really show it when the adults are present. Whenever Peter visited, Alec would just raise his arms up and Peter would carry him throughout the day.

He heard Stiles chuckled from under the sheets and he decided that it was time for his pretty Omega to get up as well, so he pulled the covers and made Stiles squeak indignantly, "Heeeeey!"

Alec giggled and said, "Up now, Daddy! It's birthday breakfast!"

And with that, Stiles got up and kissed his pup on the cheeks, and gave Derek a kiss on the lips that made Alec giggle once more.

**

The day of Alec's birthday involved birthday breakfast, birthday party in the afternoon, and movie marathons with his Papa and Daddy until he falls asleep in between them.

**

Four months had passed and with the help of their friends and family, Stiles' first heat without any suppressants was a success. Alec was in the care of Derek's parents until the heat was over. It was quite hard during the first three days because Stiles' body was trying to get used to it. Derek gave everything Stiles needed from the first day of his Omega's heat to the 13th day. When Stiles' heat finally broke, they cuddled in front of the T.V. all day and watched Stiles' favorite movies.

Two weeks after Stiles' heat, Derek decided that they should move back to Beacon Hills. He also decided to move the company to California, which was easy because all he had to do was make Lydia do all the work (she's amazing at her work). Stiles, on the other hand, started studying at the local college. He told Derek that he always wanted to teach.

Now, Stiles, Derek and Alec are now living in the Hale house. Laura had moved to the main house to get her bearings in place, she quit being a businesswoman and decided that writing was more of her thing. Talia and James also moved back. Peter, however, decided that he'd stay in Seattle. Allison and Scott also moved back to Beacon Hills, and Allison's parents were so happy for them.

"Daddy, can we have red pancakes, please?" Alec asked as Derek settled him into one of the stools.

"Oh, red velvet pancakes? Sure thing, pup. What about you, babe?" Stiles nodded and then glanced at his fiance for his choice of breakfast.

"Just ordinary pancakes, bacon and eggs... you want any help?" The Alpha said as he pressed a kiss on Alec's head before joining Stiles behind the breakfast bar.

**

After breakfast, Alec settled in the living room while Derek and Stiles start preparing the ingredients for the birthday party a few hours from now.

"So, spaghetti, fried chicken, hotdogs and marshmallows for the kids, right? The cake will be here in an hour. Hmm... the adults will have lasagna, Laura said she'll bringing some tiramisu for the adults. You, babe, will be providing us some good ol' burgers. Oh, Mom and Dad are going to bring apple pie and some more food. I guess, everything is in order, huh?" Stiles said as he listed off some of the food.

Derek sniggered as he pulled out the ingredients for lasagna and burgers. He also pulled out the already breaded chicken, mini hotdogs, and marshmallows.

"The prizes for the games are in the garage. As well as the pinata, and a few more game paraphernalias. Peter said he'll be a little late because he has a meeting with certain people that I have no idea who. All in all, things are looking good." Derek added as he watched his fiance chew on the end of the pen and it did things to him, specific things actually.

"Babe, stop chewing on the pen, please?" The Alpha said with a flash of red eyes and Stiles smirked, "Oh."

"Yea, 'Oh'... Now, let's get to work if we want this birthday party to be the best." Derek said as he hooked his fingers through Stiles' belt hoops and kissed him on corner of his lips.

**

The birthday party was a success. Laura and Allison were the ones who organized the games while Scott and Stiles gave away prizes.

Derek and his Dad, James were manned the grill and gave away mini-burgers to the kids whenever they were hungry. It was a hit.

Talia was the one who accepted the gifts and rearranged them on a table so that at the end of the party, Alec would just have to sit comfortably and open them up one by one.

Boyd came with his girlfriend, Erica, a Beta werewolf who Derek bit a few years ago because she had epilepsy. She's four-months pregnant and Stiles couldn't help but want the same thing after they regularize his heats and from what Dr. Simmons told him a week ago, it won't be long.

Peter was indeed late and for good reason. In fact, he gave Alec the best gift he could ever hope for; tickets to Disneyland and lots of toys ranging from Captain America action figure to a life-size Olaf plush toy. Yep, their pup was spoiled.

Lydia, Jackson and Danny came as well with their gifts.

At the end of the day, everything felt perfect.

"So, since A's birthday was a success, should we plan the wedding next?" Stiles asked as he looked to his fiance.

Derek smiled widely and said, "Yes, let's do that."

**

A/N: So... three more, right? Wedding plans, babies and an epilogue then :D