Chapter 16 ~ I Want To Know More

I woke up in Brayden's arms. I was a cool day in LA. It was winter, but there's no such thing as winter in LA, so it was perfect fall weather. Brayden was still sleeping, I didn't know whether to wake him up or not, so I didn't. He must have been really tired yesterday. I tried getting up without him waking up, but I failed.

He smacked his lips and let out a big yawn. I laughed because I thought it was cute, he seemed like a bear. He finally opened his eyes to see me staring at him. When I realized he noticed, I quickly looked away. I didn't want him to think I was weird.

"Good morning Cecilia."

"Hello Brayden." His morning voice was so adorable. It was deep, serious, and sexy.

"I'm going to go shower," I said to him and I began to walk out my room.

"Wait," he said. "Come here."

I smiled wondering what he was going to do. He planted a small soft kiss on my cheek.

"Ok, you can go now," he said.

-Time Skip To The Afternoon-

"Hey babe."

"Yes Brayden?"

"I just finished filming, do you want to go do something?"

"Umm, are you hungry?" I asked.

"Always am."

I giggled a bit. "Do you want to get something to eat then?"

"Sure."

-Time Skip To Lunch-

We were eating at some random restaurant. I let Brayden pick wherever he wanted to go. We sat down, because this was like- our first official IRL date, so we just got to know each other better.

*BRAYDEN'S POV*

I was on an official date with Cecilia. I was kind of nervous because she was really cute. I didn't really want to take things too fast though. I've been on a few dates here and there, I just wanted to know more about her.

But trust me, I don't love her, and I'm not in love with her. This is just a casual dating thing. Although everyone tells me its not. Even my mom mocked me for coming to California to see her. I made her a promised. She seemed like a nice girl, but she doesn't have that thing.

You know what I'm talking about? It's that magical quality you see in a girl, and as soon as you see it, you're in love with her. It could be a freckle on the nose, the way she blinks, how she laughs. I tried looking for Cece's thing, but I couldn't seem to find it yet. I wanted to know more about her.