Chapter 29 ~ Miss Stacyplays

It had been 2 weeks since Pax. I started getting my life back on track. I was going to see Stacy tonight for dinner, which is nice, since I hadn't seen her since I left Princess. I hope she wasn't too much trouble for Stacy.

I parked my car in front of her house and went up to her door. I knocked and she answered immediately.

"Oh my goodness, CECE!" she pulled be into a big tight hug. I missed her so much. I hug her back tightly.

"Stacy! I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too," she said letting go of the hug. "Come on, the pizza's here!"

We made our way inside and I saw Princess. She's gotten so big. Oh my goodness. I walked over to her, she's just laying on Stacy's carpet. I pick her up and she meows at me.

"Baby, I've missed you so much, I say cuddling her under my neck."

She meows and scratches me. I giggle and put her down.

"She's been really good while you were away," Stacy says, while handing me a slice of pizza.

"Really?"

"Yeah, she likes to cuddle."

"Only with you."

"No! I'm sure she loves you."

"I doubt it, but Stacy, how've you been while I was away?"

"Good, good. But I have some news!" She exclaimed.

"What? OMG. Tell me!" I really wanted to know why she was excited.

"Graser asked me out!"

"Oh my god, what?"

"Yeah, he did it right before we recorded a mineclash," she was blushing. Aw she looked cute.

"Wait, what does that mean though? He lives in Canada," I asked.

"Actually, I think I'm going to move to Canada," she said. Wait this is a joke right?

"What?" I screamed.

"Page and Molly don't have a lot of space here, and it's always hot here in LA. Cece, don't be sad, I was going to move anyways," she said softly.

"WHAT?" I said. I could feel my eyes getting watery.

"It was either Canada or Idaho."

"But Stacy-" I began to cry. The tears fell out and I couldn't stand to hear this. "You're my best friend."

"I'm so sorry Cece. We'll still be friends!"

"But it's not the same."

I could see Stacy frowning. She was my only friend here, and she knew it.

"Why don't you come to Canada?" Stacy said out of nowhere. "You can be with Rusher!"

I shook my head.

"He broke up with me," I said. Oh god, I was just starting to forget about him, but all those memories of him washed over me. I cried into my knees, just wanting the world to stop.

"Oh my goodness, Cece, I'm so sorry," Stacy said, patting my back to comfort me.

"I can't believe you're leaving," I say through tears.

"If things don't work out, I can move back to LA," she said.

I shook my head.

"They'll work out. And even if they don't, you should go to Idaho."

"Cece, I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you more," I say hugging her.

We talked for the rest of the night, trying to make the most of it. Eventually, I had to go back home. I grabbed Princess and her stuff, with Stacy helping me. We brought everything to my car.

"Goodbye Cece," Stacy said.

"Goodbye Miss Stacyplays," I said as we hugged, knowing it could possibly be our last. I didn't want to let go, but we did. I looked into her eyes one more time and gave her a weak smile. I got into my car and began to leave Stacy's home. I looked in my mirror to see her waving to me. I smiled at the mirror right before breaking into tears for the rest of the night.