Chapter 19 ~ Brayden's Sad

*MITCH'S POV (MRMITCH361)*

 Ryan and I were waiting that the airport for Brayden. His mom asked us to pick him up. He should be arriving by now.

"So how do you think his trip went?" Ryan asked me.

"I don't know," I responded. I know he went to go see that girl. I told him to follow her, but I meant on twitter, not real life. I thought she was just some girl he saw at school, but nope it's a girl that lives in another country.

"Hey- look he's here," Ryan says as he taps my shoulder.

"Hey guys!" Brayden says as he pulls us into a hug.

"So how'd it go?" I asked, not knowing what to expect.

"Well-" he began to speak as we made our way to Ryan's car.

"It was kind of weird. At first, it was nice, she's a great girl. But towards the end. I found out that she just wanted to be friends..." His voice became quiet and he seemed really sad.

"Sorry buddy, but did you want to date her?" Ryan asked.

"Dude, I would be fucking idiot if I didn't want to. But she lives in California, and I don't even think she likes me like that."

"Wait, what was her name again?" I asked.

"Cecilia."

I quickly opened twitter and search 'Cecilia', easy enough I found her because Brayden was following her.

@cecilialovesMC

I quickly went to her profile and followed her. After a couple of minutes, she followed me back. Good.

I quickly DMed her.

M: Hey, this is Cecilia right?

C: Yes, but you can call me Cece, but who is this? Are you Brayden friend?

M: Yes I am, my name's Mitch

C: Oh um hi I guess

M: How was his visit?

C: It was fine...

M: Sorry if this seems weird but I kind of needed to tell you something.

C: What is it?

M: Brayden's sad.

C: Why?

M: He thinks you don't like him, and I want to know if you do or don't.

C: Oh

C: Um

C: I do like him. Why does he think I don't?

M: He said you wanted to be just friends

C: Oh. I said that because we won't really be able to work out, I didn't mean to hurt his feelings.

M: Why wouldn't you guys work out?

C: We live in different countries, and I get really nervous around him, but he's the one who asked...

M: So what if you live in different countries?

C: I won't get to see him everyday :( which kind of sucks

M: Ok, but why are you nervous around him?

C: Um, I'd rather not talk about this with you...

M: lol why

C: BECAUSE I BARELY KNOW YOU

M: Then let's change that.