Chapter 28 ~ Lost

It had been one week since Pax East. I had avoided contact with anyone. I didn't text Stacy, Mitch, or anyone for that matter, back. In fact, I lost my phone somewhere in my apartment because I didn't need it. I just wanted to be alone for a while to think. I was sad about Brayden, but I think I was more upset with myself.

About 6 months ago, I thought I had the perfect life, then Brayden came along. He was sweet, but looking back, he was such a goddamn flirt. He can't commit, and I should have seen that. I sighed. It was Sunday morning, and I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling, feeling like I didn't even know who I was.

*BRAYDEN'S POV*

I sat in math class, not paying attention. I haven't been paying attention at all anymore. When I got back from Pax East, I thought I'd feel free, but I feel like complete shit.

Cecilia. I didn't know what to think anymore. When I broke up with her, I thought it was the right thing to do, but I was wrong. Mitch yelled at me because she was crying. I tried texting her, to see if we could be friends, but I don't think she wants that. But she's not even texting Mitch back, so I don't know what to think.

I wanted her back. I wanted to be there for her, I didn't want to leave her heart broken, but will she even forgive me? How would I even see her? And if I did see her, I can't see her forever, she lives in another goddamn country. I wanted to be able to hold her, not to just see her on my computer screen. Fuck. Why did I have to fall in love with someone that's more that 2,000 miles away?

I love her, I know I do. She makes me happier than other girls have. I just wanted to be with her for as long as I could.

The bell rang, time to go home.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, so there won't be many updates this week because I'm busy once again, AND I'M GOING TO PAX FUCKING EAST OMG I'M SO HYPE. So I hope you understand :^)