Chapter 3 ~ Email Sent

OMG WHAT DID I JUST SEND. I sent an email with a smiley face. That's so unprofessional. Why would I do that? OMG he probably thinks I'm so fucking weird. UGH, maybe he didn't see it.

I look to the bottom corner of my laptop. '5:37' Oh, looks like my day is done. I grabbed my bag and left Minecraft HQ. I got into my little gray car and drove to my apartment.

I got home and said hello to Princess, my black cat. She was just wandering around the apartment, like she always does. I took a deep sigh. I loved my apartment, and I loved how I was able to live the life I was living. You see- my life before moving to Los Angles wasn't that great.

I used to live in New York City, with my parents. I was an A student, and I attended a good high school. But living with my parents was hell. My dad was abusive, and my mom wasn't supportive. When I began playing minecraft, she thought i became consumed but it. Which was not true, because there was no way I would have been able to keep my grades up. I used to cut, but I'm over that and quit when I moved to LA. One day, I just couldn't take it, I couldn't wait until I was 18 to leave. So I decided to drop out of high school, and my parents kicked me out. They didn't know that I had been saving up since I was 7. I wanted to leave for 10 years, I wanted a better life. And I got it. I cut off all ties with my family, and now I can proudly say that I support myself. I got a nice apartment, and I job I loved.

Honestly, my life couldn't be better.