Chapter 12 ~ First Date

-Scene: Cece is skyping Stacy to talk about Brayden-

"AWWW! I can't believe you guys are going out!" Stacy says (i had to)

"Um, but we're not really..."

"I'm sure Brayden found a way to go on a date with you."

"I swear... if he shows up at my door, I'm going to kill him"

"W-w-wh-why?" Stacy couldn't help but laugh.

"Because that's like some huge cheesy romantic gesture! I'm not really into that sort of stuff. Plus, where would he stay?"

"I'm sure he won't show up at your door step, just hope that your date will go great!"

I sighed. "Okay, thanks Stacy." Then. The doorbell rang.

"Uh... Stacy..." I said while staring at my door. "I've gotta go, I'll call you back Stacy." I quickly ended the skype call and went to my door to see who it was. I couldn't really tell who it was so I opened the door.

It was a pizza man.

"Are you Cecilia?" The guy asked.

"Umm... yeah," I said.

"Okay, well, this is for you" he said while handing me a big box.

"But I didn't order pizza..."

"Don't worry about it"

"Wait but wha-" I tried to make out what just happened, but the pizza man was gone.

I closed my door and went inside with the pizza. On top of the box there was a pink sticky note that read: Check your computer.

I took the pizza box and went to my room to see my computer. I had an incoming skype call from... TheCampingRush. 

I hit accept call and there he was. The biggest goofball ever. It was Brayden. 

He smiled as he saw my face on his screen. I giggled because god he looked so cute. 

"Hello Mr. President," I said quietly.

"Hello Cecilia," he said. I didn't like my name too much. It sounded like a name some fancy old lady would have. But when I heard Brayden say it, it sent tingles down my back. The way he said my name was so fucking hot.

"What are you doing?" I asked him

"We're on a date!" Brayden yelled, and then it hit me. I saw his pizza in front of him... We were on a Skype date. Oh god.

"Oh my goodness. Brayden what the fuck?" I say. I couldn't stop laughing, he makes me so happy. 

"I figured you weren't the kind of girl to like huge cheesy romantic gestures, so I got a meduim cheesy gesture," Brayden said while laughing. The pizza, oh my god.

---

Our date continued for about five hours. We just talked about ourselves, family, friends, and any other crazy stories we had. But then we came to the topic of school.

"So... I know you work at Minecraft headquarters, but you're 18, don't you go to school?" he asked.

"Umm. No. I don't" I bluntly replied. I didn't want to be mean to Brayden, but I didn't want to talk about this at the same time. 

"Oh. Why?"

"I kind of dropped out in the beginning of my senior year to work at Minecraft..." My voice was quiet.

"Oh." I could hear Brayden's voice of regret. It was okay though, he would have found out at some point anyways. "Did you ever think about doing YouTube?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Oh well, umm. Not really. I've tried to make a video like twice. But I'm not that good at commentary and I just find it kind of uncomfortable."

"Oh that's a shame. I would have subscribed."

I laughed at the idiot on my computer screen. I look to my clock. 2:38 am.

"Oh my god Brayden, it's late. I should probably sleep."

"But tommorrow's Saturday," he whined.

"Aren't you bored yet?" I asked.

"How can I? I'm talking to a hot girl while eating pizza."

I smiled.

"Do you ever think we'll see each other in person?" I asked.

"Of course. I need to see that hot face of your's in person," he said. I giggled because when I see him in person, I'm going to fucking throw him against the wall and fuck him.

"But when?" I asked.

"Whenever you want babe."

"I want to see you. Soon," I say. 

"Me too Cecilia."

"How about in one month?" I suggest.

"Okay. I promise you that we will see each other in exactly one month from now."

I giggled because I couldn't fucking wait.