Chapter 9

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Izuku is sitting in the classroom when the door opens and his teacher walks in. He stands at the podium and looks at the class.

Vlad: Good morning students, as you already know, you will soon have to do an internship at Hero Agencies. Through the sports festival, the heroes were able to get a first look at you and you have received inquiries.

He presses a button and a hologram of the inquiries the students have received is called up. Everyone got quite a few, but what shocked everyone is that Izuku is not even listed.

Kendo: Sensei! Why is Izuku not on the list?

Vlad: One hero wanted to have Izuku in particular.

Izuku raises an eyebrow, he didn't expect that.

Izuku: If I may ask. Who is it?

Vlad looks at a paper and then to Izuku.

Vlad: The summoner Hero: Zeno.

While the other students look at each other in confusion, Izuku looks at his teacher for a while before banging his head on the table.

Izuku: He was a hero this whole time?!

Kendo: You know him?

Vlad: That surprises me too, how do you know him Izuku?

Izuku: He trained me a little. His quirk is similar to mine, only he can summon creatures and humans to attack for him.

Vlad: Well good to know. Your internship will start in a week. But for now let's concentrate on the lessons.

---Timeskip---

A week has passed, Izuku is standing in front of Zeno with his arms crossed.

Izuku: Why didn't you told me that you are a hero?

Zeno: Technically, I've only been a hero for a week.

Izuku drops his arms and looks at him confused.

Izuku: What?

Zeno laughs and raises a fist in the air in triumph.

Zeno: I tricked your system, I put my name in it and a few things I did to help people and then no one suspects anything. I'm a genius.

Izuku sweatdrops at that and shakes his head.

Izuku: Wait, why did you even do that?

Zeno: Because you can't improve your ability that easily, at least not in this world.

Izuku: Again what?

Zeno: I will not personally train you. You will do it yourself, but in Runeterra. I bribed an old friend a little, he'll slow down the time on your planet so that you have more time on Runeterra.

Izuku: For real? How long will I be gone?

Zeno: About a year. Trust me you will need it.

Izuku sighs and closes his eyes.

Izuku: If you say so.

Zeno: Perfect. So have fun in Runeterra and try not to hurt you when you land.

Izuku opens his eyes and looks at him confused.

Izuku: Wait, what?

Zeno pushes Izuku backwards and he falls through a hole in the floor. When Izuku opens his eyes he notices that he is in free fall, he looks around a little and sees that he is in a world that is not known to him.

Izuku: AHHHH

Izuku approaches the surface and lands in a lake. He swims to the surface and takes a deep breath.

Izuku: Note to myself. Hit Zeno.

He swims to the bank, runs out of the water and falls on his back, breathing hard.

Izuku: He couldn't have dropped me off normally?

He gets up and looks around, he sees that he is near a forest, but he sees no sign of civilization. He decides to go into the forest to find anything that might help him. After a while his stomach growls, he looks around and sees a tree with apples hanging from it, but they are not normal apples, they have a golden glow around them, almost like a sun. He climbs up the tree and takes down two apples, he bites the first and he has to say this is the best apple he has ever eaten. As he chews on the apple, he hears something behind him. He drops and hangs on a branch when an arrow lands on the place where he just stood. He begins to swing to avoid the arrows. He jumps to another branch that is in the attacker's blind spot, pulls himself up on it and presses himself against the tree trunk.

Izuku: What do you want from me?!

???: These are our trees, Noxian!

Izuku looks up briefly, confused, and shakes his head.

Izuku: I am not a noxian. I just got lost and was hungry. I didn't know these were your trees!

 After a few seconds with no answer, Izuku jumps down from the tree, lifts his arms and walks out from behind the tree.

Izuku: I will not harm you.

Izuku looks up and sees two people, both male. He realizes that they are vastaya, they look like birds. Both are armed with bows but take them down when they see Izuku's hands in the air.

Vastaya1: It's just a kid.

Izuku: I'm really sorry, I didn't know. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?

The two vastaya look at each other and then jump down from the tree.

Vastaya2: Come with us, but don't come up with stupid ideas.

Izuku follows the two vastaya, one running in front of him and the other one behind him. Izuku follows the two of them without saying a word, but he looks at the vastaya walking in front of him with a thoughtful expression on his face.

Vastaya2: What is wrong?

Izuku shakes his head.

Izuku: I'm sorry, you just remind me of someone.

Vastaya1: Who?

Izuku: One of my teachers, Rakan.

The two vastaya stop in shock, the one in front of him turns and looks at Izuku with wide open eyes.

Vastaya: You know Rakan?!

Izuku: He teached me a few things.

It takes a while for the small group to arrive at their destination. Izuku sees what could be called a temporary village. There are several tents around and a large campfire in the middle. But before anyone can do anything, the small group hears someone calling.

???: Izuku?!

Izuku looks in the direction of the caller and smiles when he sees who it is.

Izuku: Rakan!

To be continued.