Chapter 26

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

A few days have passed since the fight against All for One. Pretty much all of Japan saw the fight and was amazed how Izuku or Arsenal as most know him fought so well against him. But what shocked most was when they learned that Arsenal is not a graduate of a hero academy, but a first-grade student.

Izuku was given a few days off to recover from the fight, but that didn't stop his classmates from stopping by his house or calling him. They were all very shocked to see Izuku fight such a dangerous opponent.

Things weren't going any better for Izuku at home, his "parents" were very worried about him, they think he's more hurt than he actually is and wanted to forbid him to go out. That was sorted out fairly quickly by Recovery Girl, who stopped by to make sure he was okay. But what annoys him the most are the constant attempts by his sister and his parents to apologize to him. That's why he was rarely at home during the day, he spent the days more with Ahri.

This was another thing that was a mystery to both of them, but also to Zeno. Ahri doesn't know why or how she got into the world of Izuku. But what surprised them both was that Zeno himself had no idea how she got into this world and he can't send her back either, he doesn't know why either.

The three of them are in a vacant apartment with a young lady in a suit who is carrying a clipboard.

Zeno: The apartment is pretty nice, what do you think Ahri?

Ahri: Yes, it's nice...

She doesn't sound very happy saying that, but hasn't been for the past few days. Zeno and Izuku sigh as they listen. Zeno turns to the agent and smiles.

Zeno: Could you maybe leave us alone for a few minutes?

The agent smiles and nods.

Agent: Of course.

The agent leaves the apartment and the two turn to Ahri, who looks sad. Izuku puts a hand on her shoulder and looks at her with a smile of sympathy.

Izuku: Do you want to talk? I have a free ear for you, even two.

Zeno rolls his eyes when he hears that.

Zeno: Wow Izuku... I didn't know you were already a father.

Izuku glares at him as Ahri chuckles a little.

Ahri: It's just a lot right now... I mean, this world is so much different than mine... I suppose this city is the closest comparison to Piltover, but I've only heard tales of what Piltover is supposed to be like.

Izuku looks at Zeno with a raised eyebrow who shrugs.

Zeno: Eh, it's a pretty good comparison I'd say.

Ahri: Zeno... I suppose there's no progress yet on who brought me here?

Zeno puts a hand on his chin.

Zeno: Not really... I suspected Aurelion Sol at first but he replied in his typical annoyed voice "Why should I take a little fox to another world? What are my profits? I have better things to do."

Izuku rolls his eyes when he hears that.

Izuku: Typical Aurelion Sol...

Zeno: I used to suspect Zoe, that troublemaker, but she's a little too busy trying to make Ezreal like her and bugging Kayn right now.

Izuku trembles at the memory of meeting her.

Izuku: Poor Kayn and Ezreal.

Zeno: I would have noticed if the scientists in Piltover had done something, so there is no success there either. Otherwise only Vel'Koz came to my mind but... he's just not the type to be interested in something like that.