Chapter 32

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Izuku and his class are in their dorm watching TV together. Some would now ask why and the answer is that the Japanese Hero Billboard chart is up. In Japan, Professional Heroes are officially ranked by taking several factors into account, such as the level of strength they have displayed, the number of cases they have solved, their general popularity, and their overall contribution to society.

It's the first time in years that All Might isn't participating, given that he has stepped down from his hero's life.

Kendo: I can hardly wait! I want to know how the ranking is this year.

Setsuna collapses onto the sofa next to Kendo with a bowl of popcorn. She pops a few pieces into her mouth and looks at the TV.

Setsuna: It's pretty clear who's going to get first place. Now that All Might is retired.

Tetsutetsu sitting at the dining table with Izuku looks at them both.

Tetsutetsu: Huh? Who do you mean?

Izuku struggles to keep from banging his forehead while everyone else does what Tetsutetsu doesn't like.

Tetsutetsu: What?!

Izuku looks at him with some sympathy.

Izuku: Tetsu, it will probably be Endeavor who gets first place. He was, after all, All Might's eternal rival.

Tetsutetsu: Ohh, yes you are right.

Everyone hits their foreheads again, except for Izuku. This time, Tetsutetsu is quite offended.

Tetsutetsu: Izuku is the only bro here!

Offended, he turns away from the others with his arms crossed. Suddenly there's a knock on the door, with a sigh Izuku gets up and goes to the door. He opens it and sees a strange image in front of him. In front of him are the Wild Wild Pussycats, that alone isn't weird, but that they're standing in their usual pose but in civilian clothes is kind of odd. Standing to the side is Kota, and when he sees Izuku, he seems a little happier.

Just as the heroes are about to shout their motto, Izuku cuts them off.

Izuku: Before you start shouting your slogan, come on in.

A little embarrassed, the heroes enter the dorm, the students are quite shocked to see that the Wild Wild Pussycats are here. The heroes go back into position and start chanting their slogan.

Mandalay: Lock on with these sparkling gazes!

Ragdoll: We've come to lend a paw and help!!

Tiger: Coming out of nowhere...

Pixie Bob: Stingingly cute and catlike!

The four together: Wild, Wild, Pussycats!

Standing to the side next to them is Izuku with Kota, who applauds softly, but also more out of politeness than astonishment.

Kendo: Pussycats!

Juzo: It's nice to see you, how are you?

Mandalay: We're fine, thanks for asking.

Pixie-Bob: You kitties seem to be fine too!

Tiger holds up a box with a smile.

Tiger: We brought you something, please accept it.

Ibara gratefully accepts the box.

Ibara: We thank you for this gift.

She goes to the dining table and puts the box on it, where some of the class are already looking at the box greedily.