Chapter 16

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It's been a few days since Izuku met Wukong and Master Yi. The three trained very hard and also meditated a lot. Wukong is a really strong opponent, but not as strong as Master Yi.

He has just arrived on the next island of Ionia, and is walking through a forest when he hears a noise behind him. He turns around with his dagger ready to attack that person if need be. But he calms down when he sees who is coming out of the bush. It is a large humanoid being made of wood and that is resembling a man. The creature smiles and waves to Izuku.

???: Hello good friend!

Izuku smiles and sheaths his dagger.

Izuku: Hi Ivern, how are you?

Ivern: I'm fine, and you Izuku?

Izuku chuckles and sits on a fallen tree.

Izuku: I'm fine too, thanks.

Ivern smiles and sits down next to him.

Ivern: And what brings you to me today, my good friend?

Izuku: I'm traveling through Runeterra to train.

Ivern nods, but then puts a hand on his beard of leaves with a considering look.

Ivern: That's really good Izuku, but I don't think I can help you. I don't have much to show you. The only thing I can possibly show you is how to communicate with nature.

Izuku smiles and nods.

Izuku: Better than nothing, come on then let's get started.

To be continued.