Chapter 15

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Several weeks have passed since Izuku trained with Lee Sin and right now he is on the next island which is next to the island with the temple and is climbing a mountain. Even though Izuku is very physically fit, the climbing gets pretty tiring after a while, mainly because there are also places where the rocks are very crumbly. After some time, Izuku spots a ledge and hears two voices.

???: Could you please go to the ledge, we're getting a guest.

???: huh? ok master...

Izuku climbs a little further and hears a person approach the ledge. The moment Izuku's hand reaches the edge, a monkey's head appears above him, looking at him in bewilderment.

???: Izuku?

Izuku blinks a few times before smiling.

Izuku: Hi Wukong.

Wukong smiles and grabs Izuku's wrist to help him up

Izuku: Thank you.

Wukong: Nice to see you.

???: It's really nice to see you Izuku.

Izuku looks at Voice and sees Master Yi sitting there at a table drinking tea. Izuku bows to his master.

Izuku: Master Yi.

Yi: I assume you're here for training.

Izuku: Right.

Meanwhile, Wukong looks back and forth between the two and then at Izuku.

Wukong: Training is great and all, but why did you climb the mountain?

Izuku looks at Wukong a bit puzzled.

Izuku: What do you mean? There was no further way up, I asked in the village.

Wukong: I think they lied to you, there's a staircase over there.

Wukong points in a direction and Izuku sees that there really is a staircase down there. He stares at the stairs for a minute before turning to the edge and looking down at the village.

Izuku: I will take my revenge, you can be sure!

A fiery aura surrounds Izuku, leading Wukong to take a few steps away from him.

Yi: I think you shouldn't have told him that -_-

Wukong scratches his tease in embarrassment.

Wukong: Yeah sorry Master.

Yi: izuku!

Izuku calms down and turns to his master.

Izuku: Yes Master?

Yi: Leave the revenge, we will start training tomorrow. For now, join us for a cup of tea and enjoy some mochi.

Izuku sighs and sits down with the other two. Yi pours him a cup of tea and smiles.

Yi: Tell us about your adventures, my young disciple.

Wukong: Yeah, I can imagine you were quite surprised how different this world is.

To be continued.