Chapter 13

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It has been a few days since Izuku met Swain. Right now he is in a large forest in Ionia. It is quiet except for the sounds of the animals in the forest. He is currently on a path and listens to the sounds of the forest.

Izuku: Sometimes it's really nice that it's so quiet.

At that moment, Izuku hears a noise that comes closer on him. At the last moment, Izuku was able to duck to dodge an attack. The attacker lands on Izuku's side and looks at him. Izuku turns to him and draws his dagger.

???: *Thoughts* His senses have improved.

The two run towards each other. Izuku tries to catch the attacker with an attack from the side, but the attacker crouches and attacks with his weapon from below. Izuku jumps backwards and just manages to get out of range of the attack. The attacker rushes towards Izuku and rams his knee into his stomach. Izuku suppresses a scream and uppercuts him on his chin. The attacker suppresses a scream and the two jump apart. The attacker moves on to another attack and begins spin around with his weapon. Izuku dodges him and jumps into the air, he tries to catch the attacker from above, but the attacker stops to spin and rams his weapon into Izuku's side and smashes him to the ground. Izuku gets up with a groan and the attacker starts laughing.

???: Hahaha, not bad Izuku, you really improved, but you still need to learn a lot.

Izuku: You are right Kayn.

Kayn stops laughing, pulls his hood down and looks at Izuku with a "How" look.

Kayn: How did you know? I thought I had hidden well with the cloak

Izuku facepalms.

Izuku: Kayn I only know one person who carries a scythe with him that has one eye.

Kayn: Oh yeah...

???: You are a moron.

Izuku: Hey Rhaast, how are you?

Rhaast: I'm doing fine, thank you Izuku.

At that moment their stomachs growl and they both start laughing out loud while Rhaast rolls his eye.

Rhaast: You with your mortal bodies.

---Little Timeskip---

Izuku and Kayn are sitting around a campfire on which some fish are being fried. The two start to eat the fish and tell each other stories when Rhaast looks into the forest and then back to the two.

Rhaast: She's coming.

Kayn: Oh no. Come on Izuku, let's get going.

Izuku raises an eyebrow and throws some sand on the fire to put it out.

Izuku: Who is coming and why is it so bad?

Kayn: Her name is Zoe and she's just completely annoying. Don't ask me how she always finds me, I have no idea how.

Izuku: Why is she chasing you?

Kayn: She kind of thinks we're friends. Now come on, see it as training for movement through the forest.

To be continued.

Sorry for the short chapter.