Chapter 23

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It's still the same day of the exam. Izuku wakes up in the school infirmary, Midnight's sleeping gas has done quite a bit on him. He sits up and sees something next to him on the small table next to the bed. He grabs it and turns red in the face.

In his hand is a photo, but the photo is of Midnight holding the camera up so you can see her lap with Izuku asleep, she winks in the photo and strokes his head. Something is written on the photo with a black pen.

Midnight: "Got you~"

Izuku looks around to make sure no one sees him and slowly stuffs the photo into one of his pockets. At that moment, the door to the room opens and Recovery Girl comes in. He flinches a little when she walks in, much to her confusion.

Recovery Girl: Being so careless is going to cost you your head one day, you know that, don't you?

Izuku: Um, yeah... Sorry, recovery girl...

She sighs and sits in her chair.

Recovery Girl: You can go Yagi, take care.

Izuku: Thanks for the help.

With that, Izuku gets up, grabs his bag, and leaves the infirmary. He is about to leave school, but sees Izumi at the school gate, which quickly spoils his mood.

Izumi: Izuku! I heard you passed, great job!

Izuku rolls his eyes.

Izuku: What do you want Izumi?

Izumi seems hurt when she hears this. She looks at the ground.

Izumi: I just wanted to wait for you so we can go home together...

Izuku sighs upon hearing this.

Izuku: Izumi let it be. I will not forgive you and the others.

Izuku walks past Izumi, who already sheds a few tears.

Izumi: Why not?!

Izuku turns to see a crying Izumi.

Izuku: Why not?! Do you really have to ask that, you and the others have been tormenting me since I was four and the moment I get a quirk you stop. Do you really think these few acts of good will, will make things right again?!

Izumi: You forgave Shoka! Why don't you forgive your sister?!

Izuku: Yeah that's right I forgave Shoka but that's all we're not friends or anything! And the only reason I forgave her is because, at least unlike you back then, every time you beat me up, she gave me some ice for the wounds! At least she took care of me and you didn't!

From that point on, Izumi can't take it anymore. She knows Izuku is right, but it still hurts her, if she hadn't been so stupid back then. She runs home crying, leaving Izuku at the gate breathing heavily.

---Timeskip---

A few days have passed and Izuku is on a bus with the rest of his class on their way to a training camp. After a few hours they stop at a cliff where another car is parked. They go out to stretch a little as Vlad clears his throat from behind.

Vlad: The training camp will start now.

Most look at him confused as the doors of the other car open and two people come out. A woman with long green hair and a muscular man wearing... a dress?

Both: The Wild, Wild Pussycats are here!

They look at the entire class with a mix of astonishment, surprise and irritation. Everyone except Izuku who puts a hand on his chin.

Izuku: Two members of the Wild, Wild Pussycats, Tiger and Ragdoll.

Ragdoll: Oh! Someone knows us!

He scratches the back of his head in embarrassment.

Izuku: Hehehe... I used to be a fanboy.

Everyone looks at him in shock. Which of course Izuku notices and which annoys him a bit.

Izuku: Oh! Stop it! All of you!

Vlad: Will you please greet them all!

Class: Nice to meet you!

Tiger crosses his arms and nods.

Tiger: Likewise. This entire area that you see is our property, your housing is over there.

The class looks over and sees that the house he is referring to is a long way away.

Ragdoll: If you're lucky you can make it by tonight.

Kendo: What?

Before anything can happen, everyone sees Izuku hop off the cliff.

Izuku: Geronimo!

The class looks at him in shock as Tiger's arms stretch out and throw the students over the cliff. At the bottom, they see Izuku leaning against a tree.

Izuku: Hey guys.

Rin: Don't "Hey guys." us! You could have said something to us!

Izuku: Where's the fun in that?

At that moment, they hear a pounding and see several earth creatures coming their way.

Izuku: Mhhh... if I'm not mistaken that's the Quirk of Pixie-Bob. They don't want to make it easy for us.

One of the monsters tries to attack Izuku but is entangled in vines and crushed.

Izuku: Thank you Ibara!

The students start fighting the monsters while Izuku decides whether to go random or use one of his items.

Izuku: I go random.

He starts to glow and when the glow goes away he has tattoos all over his body and he has a book in his hand. He grins when he sees this.

Izuku: Alright! Now we talking!

Tetsutetsu beheads a monster before looking at Izuku.

Tetsutets: What can you do now?!

Izuku: Protect me for a minute! When I say "Now" you all come to me!

The class nods at him and starts defending him as Izuku throws his book on the floor. The book opens on its own and Izuku crosses his arms over it. A blue mist slowly emerges from the book. The heroes at the top of the cliff watch the fight but are interested in what Izuku is doing.

Vlad: What are you doing again Yagi?

The mist envelops Izuku's arms, forming a circle around him. He pulls his right arm up behind his head and a vortex of sorts opens beneath him.

Izuku: Now!

The class run to Izuku, but the moment they enter the circle, they begin to levitate. After all the students are in a circle, Izuku puts his arms on the floor and the entire class disappears. The heroes on the cliff look around in confusion.

Tiger: Where are they?!

Ragdoll looks at the house you mentioned earlier and looks shocked.

Ragdoll: The boy can teleport?!

Vlad: What?!

Ragdoll: Class 1B has already arrived. They all stand there.

Vlad sighs and holds his head.

Vlad: God, what else does that boy have up his sleeve?!

Izuku sits on the floor, breathing heavily while the class looks around in confusion.

Rin: Did we really just teleport?

Juzo: Seems so. What else have you got up your sleeve Izuku?

Izuku grins upon hearing this.

Izuku: Do you have time to listen to me until next week?

The class giggles upon hearing this.

To be continued.