the replacement

Chapter 4 Alright girls all the numbers one except for.the trio on the bottom row first we have Brooke you would have farther up on the pyramid but you are always complaining and never smile. Next now point your feet and use your face. Next chloe you nee  to work on your confidence. The next row Kendall you where 15 points behind maddie you need to work on your face. Next is pagie just work on pointing your feet. On the top maddie you where amazing during the solo. Alright I have a surprise abby says. Then a girl walks in she is about 4"7 and has long brown hair that goes.to the bottom of her rib cage. Everyone this is Hanna and she is 8 and will be taking McKenzie s place she is a national tittile holder and has won 8 crowns. Then I realize I will be compeating against her I also realize mckenzie will never dance again.

Alright there will be 3 solos this week first one goes to Hanna you are on probation so you have to prove yourself she nods alright Hanna you will be doing a lyrical solo called someday Kendall you will have a contemporary solo called no time and my last solo will go to maddie you will have a jazz solo called finding my place. I have to win my solo hopefully I can beat the new girl. As I am warming up I realize that my sister will never be sitting  Next to me at dance and she will never win another award she can never do it again ever.

Time Skip awards: Hanna was amazing during her solo I hope.I did well enough to beat her. Alright 3rd place gose to Kendall now 5 points separates 2nd and first 2nd goes to maddie finding my place. My stomach drops I wasn't good enough I didn't win. I feel like I also let mckenzie down and that is what bothers me the most her replacement beat me. First place goes to Hanna with somebody. Back in the dressing room abby gives Hanna a hug and says Hanna.welcome.to the team you beat my best dancer by 5 points you where amazing.

Maddie you let Hanna beat you. I nod once we get back to Kendall house I run to the guest room where I am staying and cry how could I loose I let mckenzie down. I throw my 2nd place award across the room I let her down is all I keep thinking. Kendall walks in and gives me a hug. I let her down Kendall I lost to her replacement. Mckenzie can never dance again no maddie McKenzie will be happy for you that you tried. Kendall picks up my award and puts it with all my others dinner will be ready at 8 Kendall says and leaves. My phone rings with a text from McKenzie Kenzie-how was the competition did you have a solo did you win maddie-kenz I'm really sorry but abby replaced you with a girl named Hanna and she had a lyrical solo and I had a jazz and she beat me by 5 points kenz I'm so sorry I let you down Kenzie- Maddie you could never let me down I am proud of you no matter what I'm just kind  upset that I will never dance again but that's ok gotta go doctors wanna do more test luv you maddie text yah later or tomorrow bye Maddie- Good luck kenz luv you to bye. I put my phone down I'm glad mckenzie is not mad at me.

I run down for dinner hi maddie you ok Kendall asked me. Yah I talked to mckenzie she said she is fine. Kendall gives me a hug see maddie told you she is happy you tried. I smile what are we having for diner. Pasta yah I love pasta same Kendall says. We take a selfie and post it on instagram and instantly get thousands of likes and comments saying I love you maddie follow me Kendall follow me check your dm guys. And of course the mean one's like it spoiled maddie and Kendall you can't dance we just ignore them as always. We sit down and eat pasta then go upstairs and decide to watch a movie so maddie what do you want to watch. Hunger games that is my favorite movie same she says we go onto Netflix and start watching it.

So maddie are you happy we have the day off dance tomorrow Kendall asks I nod I love to dance but Iike it when u have a break what do you wanna do I shrug  my shoulders I duno I wish we could go see mckenzie same she says I'll text my mom and ask her k. Maddie can Kendall and I visit mckenzie tomorrow. After a few minutes she replies mom- no maddie sorry mckenzie is having surgery tomorrow morning then needs to rest she will be home in one week on Sunday Jill said you van stay I just talked to her. Me alright tell her good luck and I hope she feels better. Mom- ok bye Me- bye.

So what did she say Kendall asked no cause kenz is having surgery tomorrow she will be home I. One week on Sunday I'm staying with you. Yah Kendall says we both smile. So what do you wanna do let's stay inside and watch movies and play games and just hang out. K sounds food we say and finish up the movie then decide to go to be  so we can have fun tomorrow. I can't wate till tomorrow but I hope mckenzie will be ok. I close my eyes and fall asleep

I hope you guys liked this ch comment your thought and ideas