seeing her again

Chapter 20 Maddie POV I walk into McKenzie s room she is completely different from when I last saw her a week ago she is bout 30 pounds lighter she is only 40 pounds now and she is 5 feet 5 inches tall. "Hey kenz". She grins t me "hey mads". "Hey kenz r u happy you haven't lost any of your hair"? "Yah the doctored say that won't effect me". Cool. We hang out and watch old dance moms videos till mom says Denise needs to rest please let me stay fine only for 2 more hours.

Can McKenzie go downstairs to the ice cream place the hospital has. Ok sure I want you back in 2 hours. Yah we both say and mckenzie and I go downstairs to get ice cream a t this really cool downstairs place the hospital has "one scoop of Oreo one of cookie dough and on of birthday cake". Kenzie says grinning "sure thing mckenzie I'm glad you are feel in better". The lady that works at the hospital ice cream place says "and for you maddie"?

I'll have one scoop of cookie dough one of Oreo one birthday and one biennial please. We get our ice cream and head out to a small sofa that looks out Windows. I go get two bottles of water and we both sit there "the doctors say I have only a 35 percent chance of surveying this and even if I do I can't dance again ever. I am about to cry but I have to stay strong for kenzie. "How are things with you and Zach"? Menzies asks I grin broadly "ok". I say filling "tell me". Menzies begs "ok but don't tell mom "ok I won't I promise. I hesitate but I should McKenzie should know and I feel so bad for her that she will probably die in 1 year or less "lots of kissing".

I say laughing so dose McKenzie. We walk back up to Menzies room and I say bye and leave an go back home Zach is way to g for me Sutton on my bed on his phone. "Hey maddie how's kenz". "She doing ok". I say then start to cry Zach wraps his arms around me. "Maddie what's wrong"? "Kenzie only had a 35 percent chance of surrving I say. He holds me in his arms and I sob into his shoulder and eventually I fall asleep warped in his arms.

When I wake up I smell pasta. I go downstairs and find Zach standing in the door holding a bag . "I went to noodles and company to get dinner". I smile at him. "I got your favorite their pasta salad". "Thank you so much". I say and hug him.

I sit down on the couch cross legged and Zach comes down and sits next to me I turn in the tv an start watching g season three eppisode 4 of dance moms where we left off and I watch mckenzie do her solo and place first and remeber how that will never happen again ever and that breaks my hear I rest my head on zachs lap and cry silently to myself so he won't hear and we go upstairs an d I fall asleep wrapped in his arms.

End of chapter I hope you all liked it sorry for not post I g for so long I made up for it with a really long ch hope you all liked it comment your thoughts ideas suggestions anything hope u liked it