Some birthday

Chapter 12 Maddie POV: We walk upstairs and Zach sits on my bed.
So what are you wearing tonight. It's a suprise I say. He gives me a puppy dog face and I laugh and throw a pillow from my closet at him.

Love you now go so I can get ready I say. Ok fine Maddison maddie I say he laughs love you bye bye I say and he climbs out the window and hops onto a tree next to my window and climbs down.

Ok so what should I wear? I think to myself I go into my closet and look at all of my dresses.

I decide on a navy blue dress it is a tank top dress with one inch straps and falls to the top of my knees.

Then I go into the bathroom that is connected to my room and I plug the curling iron in. I begin to curl my hair 30 minutes later I am done it is beautiful it falls down to the bottom of my ribs in ringlets. I then look at the time 6 I have an hour to get ready. I put in littile dimound earrings. And a heart necklace. Then I put on my infinity ring.

I then put on some mascara eyeliner base concelear blush and a silver eye shadow then I curl my eyelashes. Zach is picking me up at 7 I brush my teeth and put on some perfume then go downstairs to say bye to my mom and Kenzie bye mads happy birthday see you latter bye maddie happy birthday Kenzie says bye kenz. I say and give her a hug.

I go back upstairs I hear a knock on my window maddie Zach says while climbing threw the window you look beautiful thank you I say and give him a kiss. We go downstairs and get into the car.
As we get onto the express way it starts to rain really hard and you can nearly see. Maybe you should pull over I say no it's alright then a truck comes toward us and then I hear the inactive of the truck hitting are car my vision blurs the car tips and I see blood very where my head hurts everything hurts the room is spinning Zach I choke out are eyes catch then he mouths somthing I am not sure then everything goes black.
Zach POV: I see maddie laying on the road and I see her eyes catch mine I love you I mouth to her then her eyes close maddie I call out I try to crawl over to her but I fall back down everything blurs together I hear the sirens then I close my eyes and everything gose black.

Cliffhanger hope you liked this chapter