life has its ups an downs i guess

Chapter 6 Kenalll and I arrive at the bus stop an Chloe is there the queen bee of middile school and now high school probably she is also on my dance team. Hey loser she says to me then pushes me down what happen to your face did it get run over by a bus or something. (Ok this is not real chloe is an amazing person it is not real) leave her alone chloe shut up vertez or you'll be next. She slaps my face just stay out of my way zigler.

Once we get to school I go to find my locker and you'll never guess who was right next to me Chloe of all people. Why do I have to be next to trash she says out lound the  school turns and starts laughing. She slams me against a locker you better not get a solo this week or beat me Ziegler or you'll regret it big time you understand. I can do whatever I want I reply cause guess what chloe you are not in charge of me and I'm not scared. She gives and evil laugh you'll be sorry she says and with that she walks away. Then I see Zach walk up to me hi maddie are you ok I uh saw what that girl was saying and did to you yah I'm fine Zach thanks I say and give him a fake smile. I'll see you at 7 at abby Lee dance company then yep I say. Oh and dress casual bring a t shirt and shorts or sweatpants. Ok I say k bye Maddie bye. I turn and walk off to my first class but then Kendall comes up to me maddie my classes got change  we don't have anything together except lunch

No that can't be I say yah she says. And wanna know who you have all your classes with who I ask chloe she replies and her other two friends Becky and carly oh great I say yah she says I'm so sorry mads that's alright Kendall gotta go see u at lunch k bye. Alright so this is turning out to be bad I think and look at my class schedule hear it is there are 12 classes school starts at 7:30 and is over at 3 in the afternoon so my schedule is this

1st lauange arts

2nd swim

3rd science

4th lauange arts

5th home ech

6th gymnastics I decided to take this to get better at my acro skills

7th spanish

8th lunch

9th study hall

10th social studies

11th gym

12th free hour

Then I get to go to dance alright I think I can handle having every class.with chloe.

I walk down to lauange arts. Oh look who's hear chloe says it's maddie Ziegler oh the joy she says completely sarcastically. Oh yah I am so happy I get to spend each class with miss chloe the brat I say sarcastically what did you call me she says. You hear be a brat need me to spell it out for you B-R-A-T how dare you oh I dare I say. She punches me in the ribs an  I wince at how painful it is the teacher assigns seats and tells us who and wear we will be sitting for each class and lucky me I am next to chloe the whole time it's like the universe decided they should be against me forever or something.

Chloe groans. After the day is over I head back to Kendall house so how was chloe a brat I say she notes I decide to wear my hair in a bun and I wrap a braid around it and secure it with about 45 Bobbie pins so it will last for tonight I put on a pink crop top and baby blue north shorts I tell Jill I will be home at like 11 tonight alright have fun I nod.

Once we get to the aldc I sit in the den and chloe is giving me a death stare. Hi maddie Hanna says and sits next to me oh uh hi Hanna I say. I know that I did"t like Hanna at first cause she was McKenzie s replacement but she is really nice and we are kinda friends now.she has long blonde hair that falls to the bottom of her ribcage like mine she puts it up in a high pony then abby calls us in for pyramid.

Alright let's just get to the pyramid on the bottom don't be chloe she will be so mad at me I think chloe abby says maddie and Hanna.beat you need to improve you are so cocky tone it down way to coky be more like maddie chloe. Chloe shoots me a death glare when abby isn't looking. Next is now point your feet next pagie same thing next row brooke smile next Kendall you danced really well just work on your face next maddie you where secoued but you where so amazing g and that is why you where to amazing on top Hanna you are off probation welcome to the team abby says give her a hug and hands her the jacket.

Alright there will be 2 solos one duet and a trio alright my first solo is chloe you have an acro live called in th  shadow. Because you are always in maddie shadow and you need to be like her next solo maddie you will have a lyrical solo called I'm to perfect because well you are just to perfect. Now that is not fair Cristi yells chloe is not strong in acro and she is compeating against maddie. To bad abby says. Alright the duet will be chloe and maddie oh great why me is all I think your duet will be trying to be better chloe you will be trying to be better than maddie and maddie you have to try to be better than you are witch you probably can't because you are amazing chloe glares at me warring me I will pay for this. The trio will be Hanna Kendall and pagie it's hip-hop trio. Oh and one last duet cause there will be no group will be nia and brooke with an acro solo.

I raise my hand miss abby can I leave at 7 sure thing maddie. We all walk into the den because the trio is rehursing and there is no group. You stole my spot chloe says and punches me I groan. You better loose Ziegler no I won't I say she punches me and then I go outside cause it's almost 7 Zach gets there he is walking so I guess no one drove him. Hi maddie hi so what are we doing a picnic he says. Then I have a surprise I smile I go into the bathroom and change into a t shirt from pink and some Jean shorts from Hollister. It is really nice outside it is 75 the perfect whether we walk hand in hand we sit at the top of the hill spred the blanket out he speeds the food out there is a bowl with pasta salad in it 2 sandwiches a pitcher of homemade lemonade. Thank you I say. Sure thing. So what was that all about with chloe. Well she doesn't like me cause miss abby always says I'm better than her. Oh he says yah. You are so nice Kendall dared me to come talk to you but then I started to uh like you. I say with a smile. He laughs yah I heard Kendall uh say that to you. So maddie I know mckenzie is your sister why is she not on the show anymore.

I feel a lump form in my throught. Uh she has uh lukimea I say and blink the tears from my eyes oh maddie I'm so sorry he says and wraps his arms around me and I snuggle into his chest maddie he says yah I love you I love you to Zach. After and hour we walk home wanna hang out tomorrow night sure same time same place I say k maddie bye he says and hugs me bye I say.

. I texted my mom how's Kenzie mom-better can't wait to see you Sunday bye Me-bye. My phone rings it's a text from Zach night maddie luv u Me night Zach love you to see you tomorrow night. I then fall asleep thinking how like dose have it ups and downs

Ok guys just to let you know chloe is not mean this is just a story so please don't hate thanks guys comment your thoughts and suggestions