a miracle turend into a disaster

Chapter 2 "no" mckenzie says she tyres to walk and she dose. The doctor is amassed and I am happy that something right has happend but that was one of the last good things that happened to me.1 week later mckenzie got sick again we took her back to the hospital t the doctor comes in and says I'm sorry mckenzie but you have lukimea. No I scream and begin to cry this can't be happening it just can't happen why dose this have to happen to mckenzie she doesn't disurve this why couldn't have been me mckenzie is only 10 this is not fair to her. Of all the people it had to be her.               

Ever wonder how life seems to take a turn and you think everything will be ok then but then the worst comes that's how my life was. 2 days later Mckenzie came home from the hospital I know I have  to say strong for her. She is really upset because she has dance e an  she can't dance anymore. But I have to go back to dance my mom says. I don't even want to dance anymore I just can't go to dance without mckenzie it isn't the same. Mckenzie comes with us and is going to sit with the moms. Alright let's get started abby says.

On the bottom row first is chloe you forgot your solo and ran of stage. Next is Maddie you weren't hear at all last week next is broke again stop complaining and smile you are a member of the abby Lee dance downstream do you know how.many kids wanna be you. Next row now point your feet next is pagie you where really good during your trio and the group and you just need to remember to point your feet on the top is Kendall Kendall you where amazing I gave you 4 dances and you where the lead in the group and you won it all. Alright I have 2 solos first is going to Kendall with a acro solo called stretch and the other solo will go to abby scans the group I hope it me I really want a solo maddie. I am so glad alright maddie you will be going up against Kendall you will have a lyrical solo it will be a tribute to mckenzie called I am still a star.

I am so happy I need to win this for mckenzie. Alright we have a duet and it will be chloe and pagie they hug each other your duet will be neon alright I have a trio with broke nia and Kendall called just try. The group will be you are maddie will be the lead let's get started. Mckenzie you can stay down hear abby says mckenzie smiles thanks she says.  Time Skip awards 15 points separates first and second goes to Kendall with stretch and in first place with 298 points goes to maddie with I am Still a star think you this dance was a.tribute to my sister I say everyone claps alright and the junior group only one tenths of a point separates first and second first place goes to abby Lee dance company with you are alright onto are duets 1st place with a score of 275 points foes to pagie and chloe with neon we won it all except for the trio that got 10th. Once we get home McKenzie falls down and my mom gasp maddie she is unconscious call 911 I pull out my I phone and call them

911 what is your emergency my sister has lukimea cancer and she just fell to the floor and is unconscious I say threw tears alright we will send someone over. The ambulance comes my mom tells me to call Jill to see if she can pick me up and watch me I protest but my mom has to go.

I call Jill hi maddie hi I say crying maddie what's wrong mckenzie had to go to the hospital with my mom can you come and pick me up I say. Sure thing sweetie. I run upstairs and get ready still crying I hope mckenzie will be alright I grab my dance bag and grab my backpack from pink and start to pack I pack clothes my hairbrush makeup and my tooth brush and some perfume and my phone changer an  my Mac book pro changer I grab my Mac book pro and slide it into my backpack it is pretty full but it still fits I slide my backpack on my shoulders grab my dance.bag that has all my dance stuff in it grab my phone and head downstairs still crying I can't loose mckenzie. The doorbell rings and Jill hugs me got all your stuff sweetie she asks I nod and get into the back seat sitting next to Kendall she gives me a hug.

Once we get to Jill's house I go up to Kendalls room Jill then comes up and does up and air mistress and puts a pillow and blanket on it. It is huge it Is a king size blow up mattress. What do you want for dinner anything's fine I say then Kendall says chipolte knowing that is my favorite  Jill orders the food from the phone and leaves the room. So what happened to mckenzie Kendall asks we had just got back from the competition and she fell to the floor and was unconscious I choke out. Kendall nods and gives me a hug. We eat dinner. We.decide to play the game of life as we are playing I begin to think how life really is a game I mean one choice you make impacts the rest of your kid  and sometimes when you roll it is not a good one or when you get a card it is not good and I begin to think how much life is really like a game and mckenzie got the worst of it she got handed all the bad cards in her life after the game it is 12 o'clock we decide to go to sleep. But I can't sleep then my phone beeps I have a text it is from my mom. Mom- are you at Kendall Me-yah Jill says I can stay as long as I want I brought some stuff how's mckenzie. Mom-still unconscious she had a segier and she isn't doing well she probably has to stay a week I'll call Jill now and ask if you can stay. Me- oh no I hope.she will be ok I need to see her mom. Mom- Jill says you can stay and you can come in 2 days after dance to see he  for an hour. Me-alright tell her I love  her Mom- alright bye Me bye. I drop my phone and start to cry why did mckenzie have to get delt all of the bad cards In life why just why.

I hope you guys like this Chapter comment your thoughts and ideas.