finnialy home

Maddie POV: Time Skip Sunday Jill is driving me to my house because McKenzie will be coming home at 8:30 it is 8 now. I won first place In my solo chloe beat me wasn't good she said I would pay for it. After are duet backstage she pushed me and I fell to the floor on my knee it still really hurts and is burised and swollen but I can't worry anyone with that. I get a text from Zach then z- hi maddie how was the uh competition m-Good I won my solo an  duet z-that's great luv you maddie gotta go I'll pick you up at your house tomorrow at 5 to go to the movies is that ok m- uh sire see u at 5 tomorrow luv u bye. I set down my phone and smile I can't wait for tomorrow night.

Jill drops me off at home and I walk in and sit on the sofa and turn on old eppisode of dance moms and start watching them. 35 minutes later mckenzie walks threw the door she has changed so much in the past week she is at least30 pounds lighter than last time and is pale. Hi McKenzie I say and give her a hug. I help her over to the couch and put down a pink fuzzy pillow and a blue fuzzy blanket knowing that's her favorite thanks mads she says. My mom puts a bucket down next to her and paper towels just in case kenz ok. She nods . My mom code to make dinner. Witch she says will be ready in 2 hours because she is making something special . Wanna eat h old dance moms I ask her she nods.

As I put on season 1 eppisode 2 the doorbell rigs I got it I call out I open in and see Zach standing there with a heart shape box of chocolate. And roses thank you I say and hug him come in I say. He walks in and is greeted by my mom. Hi Zach. She says hi Mrs Zigler he says. Can he stay for dinner I ask ok sure thing. He walks into the family room where McKenzie is hi mckenzie he says. Hi she says mckenzie is 10 I say. He nods when did kenie get home he asks like 15 minutes ago. He nods so what are you watching old dance moms eppisode McKenzie says. He nods an  takes a seat next to me.

Zach POV: I hear screaming again my parents I think I grab $20 and he's  out and decide to get maddie something science I know her sister got home today. Where are you going my dad snaps out I reply stay out then I don't wanna see you till tomorrow you undersntand yes I say and walk out. I decide on roses and a box of chocolate I go over to maddie house and she opens the door she is so perfect her brown hair falling to the bottom of her ribcage her light blue Jean shorts and a

Neon pink abby Lee dance company long sleeve shirt that falls off her shoulder she is so perfect. Maddie introduces me to her mom she seems so perfect then maddie asks if I can stay for dinner I hope her mom says yes cause I have no where else to go.

Thankfully her mom says yes I also can't wait to tell her that my schedule changed and we are in the same class except for gymnastics I bet she will be happy I walk In and see maddie sister mckenzie laying on the sofa she looks just like maddie she is so small o guess the cancer did that to her she has a pale face and brown hair the same color of maddie that goes to the falls to about the middile of her ribs. How old are you I ask her 10 she replies weakly. I nod my head and sit next to maddie on the couch she is watching dance moms with he  sister. Halfway threw season 1 eppisode 2 McKenzie s nose starts to bleed maddie emeditily goes over to her and strokes her hair whispering smoothing words to her. I sit by mckenzie and say to her you know mckenzie you are so amazing and the strongest person I've ever met you are so brave and a fighter. She smiles at me and so dose maddie she mouths thanks to me I nod.

After it maddies solo starts on the tv cry I watch her and how amazing she is. Dinner her mom calls maddie helps McKenzie walk to the table she wobbles a lot when she walks I feel so sorry for her she is 10 and she has lukimea I know maddie is upset about it to. I sit down next to maddie at the table maddies mom Melissa begins to set the food out on the table a bowl of rools a bowl of pasta salad corn watermelon and a steak. This is amazing is all I think how perfect it is. Maddie takes a small peice of steak 1 small watermelon wedge a rool and a scoop of pasta salad and she has a glass of water all mckenzie takes is 2 scoops of pasta Salad and the smallest watermelon wedge and a rool I am so hungry I take a peice of stake 4 scoops of pasta salad 2 watermelon wedges a spoonful of corn and 1 roll o haven't eaten like this in like 5 years all of what I have most of the time is a pecie of bread pretty much everyday or an Apple so this is amazing to me maddie laughs it's ok she doesn't know why I am still debating to tell her to that my parents fight all the time and yell at me and hit me sometimes I don't see it as important though but I magnet will tonight I can see her looking at me threw her brown eyes she knows something is wrong.

Maddie POV: I wonder why Zach is eating so much it seems weird. So mckenzie how are you my mom asks she shurugs. When is she going back to the hospital I ask in 1 month if nothing happens my mom says. I nod hey mads can I talk to you Zach asks I nod and lead him up the stairs to my room. Madison we need to talk he says I nod and take a seat on ny bed and motion for him to sit next to me I can't go home my parents where fighting and I'm not aloud back till tomorrow or they'll get me. This seems confusing is that why you ate so much he nods I haven't eaten like that in 5 years I'm so sorry Zach I say and give him a hug. He hugs me back then gives me a kiss on the lips and I kiss him back Zach pretends to go then sneaks back upstairs.

Zach POV: I told maddie I am so glad then I kissed her I love her so much and I think she loves me to. She said she would be up in about 20 minutes so I look around her room it is beautiful it is light pink and she has dark purple covers and a green compbter and a dark purple fuzzy blanket and 2 purple pillows and 2 other smaller square size pink fuzzy pillows then 2 other square size black and silver sparkley pillows then she has a flat screen tv and a desk it is clear and has purple.on it it looks like jell on the inside on her desk is a picture of her and mckenzie and a picture of her and abby her and Kendall and the junior elite competition team.

Also on her desk is her Mack book pro and her phone and computer changer and th remote I go into this much detail because I like her. Maddie then comes up hi mads hey Zach you ok she asks I nod. I just dint like fighting is all I manage to say before she kisses me and I kiss her back.

Maddies POV: I walk over to Zach and kiss him before he can say anything else sparks egnitjng threw are lips having us not think about anything else any tradgey that has happens anything just each other and that's how much I like it we finally pull away. Mads guess what what I ask I am going to be in all your classes except gymnastica s yea say and we both hug. I pull out a green sleeping bag from my closest and toss him over one of my purple pillows thanks he says sure things do you need another blanket no thanks I'm good I nod. Do you want a t shirt and.shorts to Walters to bed I say he nods and I pull out a gray t shirt that says adidas on it and a pair of Nike black shorts they are really long and go to your knee you can keep it they do t fit me anyway I say. Thanks he says I nod. Luv you maddie love you to I say then we both go to bed.

The next morning I wake up its a note from Zach Dear maddie I left so your mom wouldn't see see you at school thanks for the clothes I put the sleeping bag away luv you. I smile and put the note down and get ready I decide to leave my hair down so I throw on a pair of dark blue Jean shorts and a white lace tank top. I brush my teeth and head downstairs. Hi mom kenz I say hi they both say McKenzie is going to be homeschoed science she can't go to school. I put on a pair of neon pink vans ans head off to school