The rest of the day

Chapter 20 "Maddie come over hear". Zach says and I cross the room and sit on my bed next to him.
"Yah". "I wrote you a song". A smile spreads across my face that is so romantic "thanks can I hear it". He nods and plays me the song it gose like this
"The first day I met you I knew I loved you, it all went from there baby and I know how muched I loved you and I always will you are my baby my angel my beautiful girl and nothing could come between us whenever I think about you it makes me exsplode it side oh baby you are mine and I am yours forever and always". "I love it Zach thank you so much that was beautiful". I say and hug him and wrap my arms around him. Are love for each other has grown. I press my plans up against his chest and I press him against the wall and we kiss his hands pressed on my shoulders and mine on his chest. We have mended each other threw all the bad things in our life when we are together none of those problems are there and we can forget about it. After awhile I press my fingers to his lips. "I love you Zach". "I love you to maddie".
We start kissing again and we are on the bed now and it gets more intense PG 13 stuff happens. After awhile we get dressed again and head downstairs for dinner. We order a bacon pizza with breadsticks and we order lemadade and coke. My phone rings it's my mom.
She calls and is in tears "mom what's wrong"? I say getting nurves "Mckenzie she may not wake up because of how sick she is". A tear rolls down my cheek. "Can Zach stay and watch you to make sure nothing happens"? "Yah". I say "ok I will be home in 1 week on Sunday at 10 "ok mom". "Bye". "Bye". I tell Zach and he grins. And we kiss. "Ok I have to go tell my parents "let me come". "No maddie I don't want you to see that". "Ok". "I'll be back in 15 minutes". He kisses me. I sit down on the couch and start watching season 2 episode 1 of dance moms where I left off. I start watching Kenzie dance and i start crying knowing she will never dance again and may not survive it wake up even. About 20 minutes later Zach comes threw the door he has a cut above his eyebrow and he is limping. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him "what happened". "You know mads". I nod cause I do know what happend. I help him upstairs and tell him to lay down. "No maddie I'm fine really". "Nope I'm talking care of you". He nods and lays down I go into the bathroom attached to my room and get out a dark purple wach cloth and wet it with warm water. I place on Zachs head and cross my room and go into my mini fridge and frezer and get an ice pack out and place it on his ankle. I hold the wash cloth on his head and he holds my wrist and stares into my eyes. "thank you maddie I love you". "Love you to". I say and kiss him. I get changed then into some gray shorts that are super short and a black cami. I lay down next to Zach and we fall asleep in each others arms.
End of ch hope you liked it