The day off

Chapter 5 I wake up to my alarm clock I slide the screen on my phone and the noise stops it is 8o'clock in the morning. Tomorrow school will start I am 14 so I will be going into high school Kendall is also is 14 and go's to my school school Kendall is in all of my classes so I am so happy. Then I start worrying about dance how Hanna who is also 14 (sorry I messed up the age in the last chapter but Hanna McKenzie s replacement is 14 and maddie is 14 in this and Kenzie is 10 I decided to change it to make it better) I can't believe she beat me. I check all of my social media then look at the clock it is already 10 o'clock I cheap over to Kendall platinum  to scare her I put my phone on record and set it down on my phone pillow so it can record this boo I say and clasp my hands around her shoulders she screams.then starts to laugh she falls out of her bed from laughing. Madison Nicole you did not recorded this yes I did Kendall I said laughing.

So what do you wanna do today we have off of dance and school starts tomorrow I don't know wanna go to the outdoor water park that is like 15 minutes from hear sure she says. We start to get ready I decide to wear a bikini it is white and the top has ruffles on it Kendall wears the same bikini only in a navy blue we both put are hair up in a high pony tail and grab are towels and sunglasses and ask Jill to drive us ok I'll stay alright we both say.

Once we get there we put are stuff down and run up to the 12 feet section and jump in together. We both come up and laugh we swim to the edge of th pool and hold on to the rail thing so we can talk while still being in the water k- so how's Kenzie doing m-she is going into surgery today she will b out in a week k-I hope she is ok m-same. Wanna grab a snack I ask k she says it is 1:30 and I haven't eating yet today so I am so hungry. We go into are pool bags and tell Jill we are going to the snack bar alright be careful she says ok we both say grab are phones and run to the snack bar.

Then we hear a whistle blow hey you to slow down now. Sometimes having a bad day Kendall mutters to me yah I say back. Quickly I glance over my shoulder but he is not looking. At the snack bar I decide to order a small lemonade and a pretzel Kendall gets a coke and some nachos I brake my pretzel in half and give it to her and we decide to share the natchos. We pull out are phone and take a selfie and post it. Then a girl about 10 I think screams out everyone it is Maddie Zigler and Kendall vertez from dance moms Kendall and I both look over at each other than back at the girl.

About 45 people run up to us asking us for autographs and selfie together. Kendall and I both sigh then agree to take one selfie and sign one thing of each person. After about 30 minutes we are done it is 2:30the water park closes at midnight and that's how late we are staying. We walk back what took you guys so long Jill asks autographs we both reply oh autographs Jill says sorry you girls had to do that it's ok we both say oh maddie yah I say your mom called she said she wanted to talk to you Jill says. Good or bad news I don't know honey she says I nod and pull out my phone and call her. Maddie- hi mom mom-hi maddie your at a water park maddie yah how's kenz mom she is out of surgery and sees to be ok she threw up blood once but not science she got out of the surgery maddie ok tell her I love her mom I will bye Maddie bye. Kenz is doing alright I say that's good Jill says and gives me a hug an

Truth or dare Kendall asks me dare I say alright I dare you to go talk to that lifeguard that yelled at us. Ok I say and walk over to him M hi I'm maddie what's your name L-are you from that show dance moms m-yah l oh and my name why do you care m-cause I do l- well it's Zach  m cool z-yah why do you care m I just do z do you need anything  else m- no you seem upset you ok z- yah sure can you go now m-ok uh bye. I walk over to Kendall and he laughs we decide to go swim by where he is it by the waterside so we decide to go down it we grab a tube and head up Kendall house first alright you can go the life grad says I nod and sit down on the the and start to go down the waterside.

I feel like I am sitting on the tube wrong and I am halfway the tube tips over and I bag my head on the water slide and my vision starts to blur as I slide down I am still inside the tube but ny head is rubbing hard against the slide I can barely make it out but I see blood on the slide. When I get to the bottom the lifeguard Zach blows his whistle sit on the tube right you are bad at following rules you know madison. I sit up and almost fall out of the water my vision is kinda blurry and Zach ask what happens the tube tipped I say. Your head is bleeding. I while my forehead where I feel the cut and wince so I say.

He gives a laugh so your bleeding and I dint care that much I say. He laughs common madison he says and gets another lifeguard to watch and Kendall house to wait with Jill I say to tell he  I went to the bathroom so she doesn't worry. I don't need to go to first aid I say. Fine he says then I'll help you I don't need help I'm fine I say. He laughs again and those into a room and tells me to wait and not to leave fine I say. He comes back with a 2 pieces of paper a pen and a ice pack and bandage. Don't protest madison maddie I correct him alright don't protest maddie how old are you 14 I say I'm 15 he says. I nod maddie write your number down so we can text magnet I give a small smile and nod he also gives me his number and I pull out my phone and text him while he is still there so dose he so it is all set up. He puts the bandage on my head. Maddie I like you. I smile I lie you to I say. Wanna hang out sure I say tomorrow at 7 pick me up at the abby Lee dance company go I'm and ask for me alright I will he says with a small smile I smile back how's your head better I reply.

Bye maddie see you tomorrow he says bye I say and Jill Kendall and I head home. We run up to are room nd decide to go to bed my phone beeps its from Zach night maddie night Zack I reply back and fall asleep. The next morning I wake up to the sound of my alarm at 5 I start to get ready good luck at your first day of high school Zach texted me thanks reply back what school do you go to he tells me I am going to the same school I say with a smile cool he says. Yah I'll may he see you today or if not tonight at 7 yep he says bye Zach bye Maddie. I set my phone down and smile Kendall is awake getting ready I decide to wear a white pair of shorts and I navy blue v neck t shirt I brush out ny hair and st it fall it gos to the bottom of my rib cage. I decide to wear it down Kendall and I grab are bags and I slip on my flip flops and head off to school

I hope you guys liked this Christmas I decided to change maddie and Kendall age to 14 so other things could happen I hope you liked this Chapter