why am i so gulable

Chapter 10 Maddie POV: I wake up and brush out my hair I decide to wear it down then I put on some tie dye blue Jean shorts then I put on a silver and blue sparkle tank top put ny makeup on and head off to school. Hi maddie chloe says this is series I think. Uh hi I say. Maddie I am really sorry I am just jealous of you I guess can you forgive me. She says I nod sure thing chloe thanks maddie. Hear she says to show you how sorry I am I nadir you this smoothie it tastes really bad but it helps you to become more flexible.

I take a drink it is so bad I keep drinking so it will work once I am dine Zach is there hi Zach chloe and I made up and she brought me this smoothie that helps become flexibile. I say taking the last sip. Oh yah about that maddie no I was faxing it and that smoothie wanna know what it had it it what I say. Well my sister clara is sick so it had snot it it and puke and also these things clara coughed all over it and spit it it and it has toilet water it it dirt and paper. What I shout at her ha maddie you are so gullable. With that Zach punishes her in the chest. We get on the bus and ny stomach starts to hurt already. You ok Zach asks. I nod and start to sweat. It's just really hot in hear. Once we get to school I start to feel worse I open my locker and find commies from Zach I smile and eat one chloe walks up ha maddie clara made those out if Snot. And the other things. I had already ate one when Zach comes up. He looks at chloe. Maddie u ok I nod. I make it threw the day an  feel worse and also threw dance I hate eaten all day days  I was afraid I finally eat then go upstairs and feel sick I puke I knew it chloe made me sick.

I take my temperature 99.9 I don't have a fever yet. I guess I'm ok I start to shake really bad so I cover myself with lots of blankets. In the morning I run to the bathroom and get sick again this code on for about 20 minutes I come up and am really pale I decide to go to school we don't have danxe cash  the competition got canceled so we have the rest of the week of.

I put lots of makeup on so I dint look pale put on a white sweater and shorts and head off to school. As I am walking I see chloe come out of her house and hold clara up and she starts to cough and sneezes. I walk away. You ok Zach asks yah I'm uh fine I smile wanna do something tonight uh I say just come over at 7 he nods. After school I feel horrible I run home and barley make it to. the bathroom.

Why did chloe do this I think. Why just why. I take my temperature it is 103.9 my mom can't find out I take some medicine but I can't even keep that down. My mom left cause McKenzie is going back to the hospital she is letting me stay home this time though. The door rings. I put 5 mints it my moth then anwer hey zacie I'll be right back I say mints bad idea. I come back down. Uhh maddie you ok. Yah I'm fine I say. He puts his hand on my forehead I already thought she'd of that I put my head on the cold mirrior. He shrugs. Wanna go to my room he nods. I am surprised that the g chloe made did t make you sick yah I say and laugh. Be right back I say. This time as I am getting sick I see Zach maddie he says and holds my hair back. I stop after awhile he gets out the thermometer 104.8 maddie did t you tell me I shrug.

I am going to take care of you now it is Friday and I will stay alright weekend alright Dr Zach I say he leads me to my bed. Good luck I say he laughs can u keep pills down I shake my head alright he says and comes back with an ice pack and places it on my head and kisses my cheek. Chloe is evil I say he nods.

After awhile he takes my temperature 103.9 it went down a little he says. I nod. After awhile he takes it again 102 he gives me some medicine then I go to sleep. In the morning I feel better hi Zach hi he says how do you feel ok. He takes my temperature 98.5 thank you Zach I say and kiss him sure thing aww I wanted you to say oh I still will need to make use  you are better I laugh an  give him a kiss. 

There is a pound on the door Zach and I open it and Zach back a up Zach where the h*** have you been. Hear he says. And you thought that was fine you brat he says for this stupid uglay girl who looks like her hair is a helmet. She was asleep I say. And why where you hear taking care if hear. Ugh you are so stupid to like someone like this you are going no where with your life don't say that to him I say back. Maddie he wishers. Oh you think your so powerful just cause you are on tv oh let me tell you what you have as much talent as my pinkie if that. And Zach you are worthless he screams he is not you are I yell and that's when I get hit in the head an  everything Goss black.

I wake up and am in my room Zach next to me maddie I'm so sorry he says. It's alright I discover and hug him. Shh don't listen to him honey. He nods. My phone starts to ring a text from my mom mom McKenzie is really sick they found a brain tumor to come to the hospital she needs to see you. I show him the text I'll wait hear I may not be back till tomorrow it's f.o. e go he says and I go out the door. Crying once I get there my mom is sitting next to mckenzie holding her hand I hold her other hand love you mckenzie I say. My mo. Then tells me how the doctors found a brain tumor along with her other one she probably won't survive 2 days. I start to cry why did t this have to happen why.

Ok guys I updated so soon to make up for not posting hope you liked it