seeing mckezie

Chapter 3 after the two days Jill drives me to the hospital.I'll pick you up at 9 honey. It is 7:50 now so I have about am hour. Alright thanks I say and step out into the cool night air. I run up to mckenzie room I finally stop at room 567 . I take a deep breath and open the door. What I see almost shocks me mckenzie is laying on her bed and is super pale and is at least 20 pounds lighter than she was before. Mckenzie I choke out and UN up and hug her.Maddie she says and gives.me a hug. So what did tell doctor say I ask my mom she has to stay for 2 weeks but then she can go home . If nothing else happens I nod. I try to stay strong for mckenzie she goes on her Mack book pro and starts to watch videos of her dance she starts to cry. Mckenzie it's alright mom says.

No it's not.she snaps I can never dance again. She yanks out her phone ans starts playing games on it. It is about 8:20 when mckenzie looks up and starts shaking and then she throws up blood mckenzie I scream she continues this and a.doctor runs in and puts on and oxygen tube because she isn't breathing that good it finally stops and is about 8:40. Maddie you should leave my mom says no maddie don't mckenzie says grogily. Fine you can stay till 9 then I want you till next week Tuesday after dance you understand  I nod and start to cry but I wanna see mckenzie sooner I plead. No she needs rest mckenzie unplugged the oxygen tube and held at my mom then. I want maddie to come tomorrow I am fine I want her to come.

My mom shakes her head no mckenzie you Ned to wrest no I her no and that is it. Mckenzie starts crying and I run over and hug her shh kenzie shh we can text I wispher in we ear so my mom can't hear. She nods and I wipe the tears from her face. Maddie it is 9 o'clock you need to leave now mckenzie needs to rest bye I say bye she says and the door closes in between us. As I am walking down the hall I hear someone scream than I realize it is my mom and a team of doctors rushes to her room then I see mckenzie being wheeled out on her bed.

I run to my mom what happens to her. She started shaking  then stoped breathing then went unconscious my mom says then yells maddie leave. I run crying Jill is eating maddie what happens she asks McKenzie had to go into surgery she stoped breathing and had a segrie and went unconscious. I say and start to cry why did this have to happen why. The next day my mom tested me.

I read the message Mom- Mckezie had to have surgery to drain fluid from her lungs that's why she had trouble breathing and she keeps having segires. She will be out it 1 week now because the doctors think she will get better faster if she is home so you won't be able to see mckenzie till Sunday next week Jill will drive you home at 8 at night after you get home.from the competition good luck at dance tomorrow hope you get a solo bye Me bye tell McKenzie I love her and can't wait to see her bye.

The next day I wake up and get ready for dance I put on a pink crop top and baby blue booty shorts I put on a neon pink abby Lee dance company tee shirt over that and a pair of black leggings and put on my competition team jacket and grab my dance bag and Kendall and I get in the car. Once we get there abby give  me a hug it will be ok satire.she says. I walk into the den and put my hair in a bun and walk in for pyramid I wonder if I will be on top I hope I will.