I love you.

Sollux P.O.V

Did she just say my name? Well not say but, you know what i mean.

" What did she say?!" Karkat said frustrated

" My name. .. r-right?" I said making sure. Nepeta nodded. Karkat started walking away.

Nepeta and I were sitting there for a while, it was a little awkward. Nepeta handed me something, I took it. It wad the rose. I smiled and gave her a kiss in the cheek. She blushed.

" So you've liked me all this time? " I broke the silence, " Yes" . I smiled and gave her a hug.

~ Time Skip~

I was walking Nepeta home, I want to hold her hand. So I did, we locked fingers. Her hand was warm. When we got to her house she let me in.

" Do you want tea? " asked Nepeta. " No that's fine" I sat in her couch, " Nepeta come here" . I heard her footsteps coming this way, " yes? " " come sit woth me

We decided to watch a movie, since one was already in the DVD player, we just watched that one.

I woke up, I fell asleep?? ,I sat up looking for Nepeta, please don't let It be dream, I thought. I heard plates hitting the ground. I went to the kitchen, " Ah, Nep becareful" I gently pulled her out of the way and started picking up the pieces. Nepeta started picking some up too, " Be careful okay?" , she nodded. I heard a small noise from Nepeta, she had cut herself, pretty deep. " Ah hold on" I ran to the bathroom to find alcohol and bandages.

" sit down here, And give me your arm" , she did what I said. " Don't make it hurt" she signed, I kissed her forehead.

~ time skip because no pain~

Nepeta was falling asleep on me, she's so cute, I played around with her hair. Its softer than it looks. I took her to her bed. " Good night"

______________________________

Sorry this was boring and short ;0 ; I was in a really boring class when I wrote this so sorry~