Sister Time

Nepeta P.O.V

   Meulin and I walked around a tiny clothe store. She grabbed some dresses and shirts and dragged my into the Changing Rooms.

     " How is this? " she asked.

     I nodded. I wanted to get out of here. It smelled like plastic and expensive.

    We finally got out of the store, Meulin carried five bags. We walked around more, we went inside this sexy clothes store.

   Meulin came out with two bags.

" Want to eat? I'm getting hungry"

" Yay, let's eat" Anything that doesn't make me go into a store is fine.

Meulin grabbed some food. " Isn't sister time awesome! "

" Yup!" Really it was just 'masculine feel better about herself, then she will throw away the clothes because she thinks she looks fat in them' but really, I really like spending time with my older sister.

We looked around more, I went into this store Sollux likes a lot. I found some stuff for him and a game. I bought it.

" What's that? " Meulin looked into my bag.

" Stuff for Sollux"

" Nothing for you? " she asked.

I shook my head. " Nep, you need to buy things for your self too, c'on" She dragged my in a pastel looking store, it smelled like cotton candy.

Meulin looked through the dresses, shirts, skirts, shoes and other. She pushed me into a dresser ans gave my clothes.

I changed into them.

" You look so cute!"

I looked at myself. I was wearing a pink shirt with a Peter pan collar and a black skirt. My shoes had bows and I had a cat head band.

" Uhh... it's cute, just not something I usually wear" I told her.

She pushed me into the dressing room again. When I got out of the store I had two bags now.

Meulin went on and on how I almost didn't buy anything.

We went home. " So have you thought about it?"

A/N

Hey guys, hope you liked it.
Its short but it's something.