Chapter 23

Nepeta P.O.V

Meulin squealed as I showed her the ring Sollux gave me. She called everyone so they could see it. At the corner of my eye I saw Aradia, she was mad.

" You like it? " Sollux asked sitting down on the ground next to me.

" Of course I do! " I smiled. He put his head on my shoulder, he seemed tired. I poked him, " You okay?"

" My head hurts a little" He put his head on my thighs, I played with his hair.

***********

" Bye, see you later" I said as we left. Sollux had already left.

" So what color? " Meulin asked. She kept on asking about the wedding.

" it's too soon to start thinking about that isn't? " I asked.

" Never too late, kiddo"

Many hours passed it was 8:47, I heard a notice coming from my windown.

I opened it, nothing. The air felt nice so I let the window open. I played on the ground with my cat. I checked the time. 8:50. I sighed.

My cat jumped off my chest and curled up into a ball on my bed, I sat up looking at my room. I brought my hand up to my face to admire the ring Sollux had given me.

Suddenly something hit my head, and again and again. Someone was throwing rocks through my window. I heard some other sounds.

As i walked over to the window, Sollux popped up. I backed up falling on my bed.

" Sorry. .." Sollux jumped inside the room.

" You know there's a door? Right? " I sat up.

Sollux Sat with me, " oh I'm sorry I forgot" he Said sarcastically.

" What did Meulin say" He picked up my cat.

" She's really happy about it, " Sollux smiled and kissing my forehead.

" Good, so how was your day? " He played down dragging me with him.

" It was amazing, And yours?"

" Amaizing as well" He laughed

Sollux put a blanket over us. " Goodnight" He said kissing me lightly in the lips.

" Your going to sleep here?"

" Yeah, you don't want me to?"

" It's fine, let me lock the door"

I walked over to the door and locked it.

" ohh, my little innocent Nep, what are we going to do?" He said talking his shirt off.

" Nothing, just if Meulin finds You here she'll yell at me, put your shirt back on where not doing anything "

Sollux laughed And pushed me on the bed gently.

" Why not? And no because it's hot in here"

" Because you need to wait for the night, and fine" I relaxed and closed my eyes. I could feel Sollux breath on my neck. He was warm, and he sounded sick. I cuddled with him as we both fell asleep.

********

Hello! Sorry this took long. I have no excuses. I was just lazy sorry. 2 more chapters until it's overr