Chapter 11

Nepeta P.O.V

          Equius wasn't home yet, I'm glad he isn't. I grabbed my cat and locked myself in my room, I looked through my emails to see if Meaulin had sent me something, I'm so glad we started talking again.

     From: Meulin

      To:  Nepeta

           Hey lil sis! Equius is getting annoying with his emails, all he talks about is how you disobey him and all that. GUESS WHAT ?! I'm going to come over for two weeks Yay! Also I've been thinking on you coming to live with me and Kurloz :3 i asked for permission. He's okay with it, so you will probably look at this late, see you in about 2 or 3 days!!

                  -Meulin

   Yay! She's coming! ... oh no, moving? ! Wait, I need to help sollux.

    ~ next day~

    Sollux decided we should meet at a library, he gave me directions to it, as I walked in, I got stares from people using the computers , people who played pokemon and others. I found a random book and sat down.

  " hey " Sollux whispered touching my shoulder.

  I jumped, " Hi "

" Sorry I scares you"  he whispered.

  " its okay"

   Sollux sat next to me, " So, how long have we been tougether? "

" Well, you never actually asked me out, but I mean, we did things, so I guess we were ... I'm not sure"

   He laughed. He stares at my for a long time. I could feel my cheeks heat up. He wouldn't stop staring at me, I covered my face embarrassed.

      " why are you hiding? " he said holding my arms.

" why do you keep staring at me"

"Because ... you. .  You are beautiful" he said.

     There was awkward silence for a while. "Should we start?" I nodded. I told Sollux a lot of the memories I had with him. I told him about

" haha, I know you fell" he said while I was telling him a memory.

" wait, you... remember that?" I asked.  "Of course I do! That day you liked amazing, you wore you white dress with your straw hat, And you--" he stopped for 5 seconds.

" I remember... I... I remember!! " he said a little too loud for a library. He hugged me tightly. The librarian walked over to us.

  " If you two can't keep quiet, you will have to leave!" She said loud.

Sollux was still hugging me " Don't worry, she can't even talk" She stared at him and left.

  " So you remember everything else" I pulled away from him.

   " No, just that" he said. "Oh"

   The library was about to close so we got out, Sollux unlocked the car, he ran to my side of the seat and opened it for me. " Thank you? I can open the door, you know that right? " I giggled.

      Sollux grabbed my waist pulling me closer, " Wait, have we kisses yet"

   " No, only cheeks" I moved my hands with my face red.

   He laughed, " Should we then?" I shrugged my shoulders looking around.

"Getting nervous?"

"No"

"Haha, how can I not kiss you? " He said talking in his normal tone, wait is he remembering? ? He pulled me closer and planted a kiss on my lips.

   ______________________________

Hello! Sorry this took long to update. But here it is, thanks for reading.