I'll miss you

Nepeta P.O.V

I saw Equius getting closer to Sollux, and closer and closer, I started to worry. As soon as I try to stop Equius, he punches Sollux, he grabs me and locks me in the car.

I'm home, locked in my room. My laptop screen turned on, I grabbed it. A message.

Aradia: Hey, wrote came over to Sollux's house, the door was open so we came in, Sollux was bloody and unconscious, his at the hospital right now, do you know what happend.

He's in the hospital! Oh no! I started crying.

Nepeta: is he okay?! And Equius hurt him because I sleep over at his house and he think we frikle frakled

Aradia didn't answer back, I started to worry a lot, is he okay? Did something else happen to him? Equius had locked me in my room so I couldn't go see him. I tried texting him.

It was now 11:37, I tried sleeping but I couldn't. My phonr beeped, I got up and grabbed it. It was from Aradia.

Aradia: Hey sorry I couldn't answer, the others got here. Sollux has Amnesia...

I cried, for a long time. I looked around trying to find a place to escape, the window. I unlocked it, then pushed it up. Yay, I did it. Okay, no time to celebrate. My house was a two story and My room was upstairs, I was scared, I climbed out. I closed the window, I started slidding slowly. I almost fell off, but I caught on to something, that something started slidding off too. Next thing I know I'm in the ground, covered in leaves and dirt.

When I got to the hospital Aradia was only there. I knocked on the door, she met me in. "Why are you covered in leaves and dirt" she asked. " I Snuck out" i told her. I looked over at Sollux he was half asleep.

Aradia explained to me that he could remember me and other stuff. Sollux got up and saw me. "Sollux this is Nepeta" Aradia said turning to me. I smiled. He looked at me confused. "Nepeta..." he said whispering. "So your Nepeta?" He asked me. I nodded. He smiled to himself. "Jackpot" he whispered, but Aradia and I heard him, we giggled. "You don't remember anything of me?" I asked. "Not really, sorry" he said. I looked down. I cried a little, Aradia gave me a hug. " Either way it's good for us to stay away. You'll get hurt, thank you for the wonderful times, I'll miss you" I walked out of the room And ran home.

I unlocked the door, Equius was in the kitchen, " where were you?!" He screamed. I ran up the the stairs, " Nepeta!" . I slammed my door and locked it. I cried all night.

Equius finally found a key to my room, he scolded me and grounded me. I decided to email my big sister.

To: Meulin

From: Nepeta

__________________________

Hello Meulin! Sorry I haven't talked to you in a while. How is university? Busy I guess, haha, so a lot has happened these couple of weeks. Sollux confessed, I confessed, parties, drunk people, I slept with sollux but we didn't do anything. Equius gave Sollux amnesia, he doesn't remember me. Anyways, do you think you can come over some time? I miss our sister time. Thank you for reading this.

-Nepeta

I sent it and closed my laptop. I thought for a while. Maybe she can ground Equius. I cleaned my room and went to bed.