Chapter 21

Nepeta P.O.V

   Aradia stooped and let go our my arm. " Why is it always you?!"

I blinked. " What?"

" Why does Sollux like you instead of me, I've liked him longer and Knowles him longer"  She looked at me with hate.

" I don't k-"

" Is it because your a mute? Or I don't know, I don't see what he sees in you" tears ran down her face.

" Maybe if you tell him how you feel he wi--"

" No Nepeta! I can't tell him how I feel"

" So if you don't want to tell him, Why are we having this conversation..."

She stopped for a minute. "Because you took him from me!"

" I didn't know you liked him, how could I now, I barely see you, this might be our first conversation "

" Why did you take him from me?"

" Stop saying that, i didn't do it on purpose, I like him back so I agreed to be with him"

" He was happier when he was single"

I froze, was he? No no no, shes just trying to make me feel bad, right?

I looked at her, " Why do you like him? "

Aradia froze at my question, she stood silent for a while. " Look Nepeta, do you think it's fun being with a mute, they can't speak, express how they feel, sometimes it's hard to understand. How do you think Sollux feels? Don't you think it'll be better for him to date a normal person? Like me, not you. Sometimes it's frustrating trying to talk to you! What if one day you and Sollux get married, do you think he wants someone moving there hands fast when the say I do, do you think he wants mute children?" Aradia stopped when she saw a tear fall down my face.

" Sorry.." I held my purse tight and walked out of the house.

***************

Aradia P.O.V

  I sighed and walked back to the table, I sat next to Sollux again.

" Where's Nep?" Feferi asked.

" Okay, can everyone just, stop thing about her for a second!!!" I blurted out.

Sollux looked at me, " Is sh-- are. ... " he stopped. Andd he began again, " Everything okay? "

" No..." I waited for him to say something. " What happened? " He asked.

" I don't understand"

" understand what?" Feferi asked.

" You've been acting weird today"  Eridan said.

" I.. I dont understand what you see in Nepeta. .." I said grabbing Sollux arm.

He moved his hand out of the way, And stood up. " I'm going to go get Nep, I'm getting worried." He got up and left.

" What did you tell her?" Eridan asked.

***********
Sollux P.O.V

" Kanaya did you see Nepeta?"

" When I was driving up here I saw her in the park" She said setting down some drinks.

"Thanks" I ran put the door, and to the park.

I got there. I looked for Nepeta, I hear something in the bushes. I walked over and looked through the bushes, nothing.

" Nepeta? "  I shouted.

I looked around more. Later on I found her on a tree. " What are you doing there Nep?" Her foot slipped as I called her, She held on.

" You scared me"

" Sorry, come down"

She looked around, she carefully got off, she jumped. " Why are you here?"

" That's what I should be asking you, what if someone saw you, or what if you fell, and you needed help, what if someone took you, what if they hurt you, how would you call for help"  I was talking to her loudly, something I didn't usually do. She looked at the ground. " Sorry, I didn't think" a tear come down her cheek.

" No no no, don't cry, I didn't mean to scream at you" I held her close. She pushed me away, I was surprised.

" What's wrong"

" Are you happy? " She looked at me.

" I was worried b-"

" Are you happy...?"

" With?"

" us"

" Of course I am!" I tried grabbing her hand but she pulled that away too.

" Where you happier when you weren't with ... me?"

I laughed. " No, I'm really happy with you, happier as ever" I saw a tiny smile forming on her lips. I want to kiss her.

" But Aradia said that you weren't" Her smile went away, and looked back at the ground.

" Aradia said t-- what did she tell you?"

" You were happier with out me, and that no one wants a mute, its hard to communicate with them, she liked you longer and you'd liked her too, and later you met me and she kept her feelings and you changed them. And she asked what did you see in meAnd she became depressed and tried to get you back, and and" more tears ran from her eyes.

I hugged her. " Yeah I had feelings for her, don't you think if we didn't want you around we would of told you so by now? I love you. Its not that hard to communicate with you either. I love you for soooo many reasons, you care about others more than you do about yourself, your fun to be with, You always know how to make someone happy, your hella beautiful. .." I kissed her cheek and wiped her tears. " I could spend days talking about you, Aradia just. .. didn't know what to say, she tried to make you feel bad Shayne you brake up with me and shed get a chance. Don't worry, there's only room for you in my heart, I love you so much." She smiled as I told her this, she was still crying , I wiped her tears away.

" Can I kiss you now?"

She nodded. I gently pulled her and put my hands on her waist, I put one of my hands of her cheek. I smiled, and I gently kissed her.

________________________

WOOOHOOO. HAPPY LATE 4/13

Sorry this took long,I wanted to post it yesterday but I've been having some rough days. BUT I WONT LET THAT STOP MEHHH.
Anyways yay, I like this chapter. Idk bout you. Okay question of the chapter ( not day Cx )

Do you have any Phobias?

The reason i ask this is because a week ago I found out I'm scared of clows, hehe. I have tele something phobia. Scared if ringtones, that's why my phone IS ALWAYS on silent . Haha anyways have a wonderful day, be nice to yourself okay? Baiiiiiiii.