Awesome day~

Sollux P.O.V

  I woke up next to Nepeta, I brushed her messy hair out of the way. I waited until she woke up. I kissed her, She opened her eyes.

" It wasn't a dream" I kissed her and laughed.

" I love you" I ruffled her hair.

" Me too"

We got put of bed and showered, not together though. ( This is probably a good time to ask, should I write a lemon? If you don't know what it is I'll explain later )

  Nepeta wore the same thing as always, jeans, and a black shirt.

" Lets go outside, show me around" 

Nepeta lead me to this really cool frozen yogurt place. We got pur cups and picked our yogurt. We walked over to the candy section, we picked our candy and payed for it.

we sat in a table and ate our yogurt. 

" Woah, this is good" i said with a mouthful. Netepa giggled. 

When we finished i invited her to the movies even though i didnt know where they where. Nepeta gae me directions, so i took her there. We watched a random children's movies, which was actually good. After that we hung out at the park, it was about 7:30 so it was getting late.

We layed down in the grass looking at the stars.

When are you going back? "

" Tomorrow, around, 3 PM. " 

Nepeta held my hand, it was warm. I missed her touch. I kissed her, differently. This kiss was longer, and passionate. Her warmth and soft lips felt like i wanted to kiss her forever. But we had to breath. I pulled away grabbing her shoulders. " Woah " i whispered. 

Nepeta looked at me, her face red and smiling. " Love you" 

Love you too "

We went back to laying in the ground. After a while Nepeta had fallen asleep in enbrace. I carried her home. I dropped her off and headed for my hotel. I got everything ready for when i leave. 

I coudn't sleep, all i could think about was Nepeta. I mean, im always thinking about her but.... i guess i just dont want to leave her. 

___________________________________________

IM SO SORRY IT TOOK LONG AND ITS SO SO SOS OSOSOSOSOSOSOS SHORT. im so mad at myself. I'll update more. OH YEH. A lemon is like, a sex scene? or like a sexy moment i guess thats ..., yeah. Im still out od ideas but im trying my best!!! Good bye, have a wonderful day!